'Judge Joe Brown' -- BRING ON Tiger Mistress #4!!

6/28/2011 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Another Tiger Woods mistress has found a way to extend her 15 minutes of fame ... all because she got in a nasty legal fight that happened to catch the attention of one very famous TV judge.

0627_joe_brown_jungers_tmz_composite_ex
TMZ has learned Mistress #4 Jamie Jungers will appear on an upcoming episode of "Judge Joe Brown" to fight her landlord in TV court over allegations that Jungers flaked on $2,000 in back rent.

The landlord had filed a lawsuit against Jungers in Vegas -- but once both parties agreed to take their case to Judge J.B. ... they filed papers to dismiss the case ... and will live by whatever ruling the Judge dishes out.

A spokesperson for the show tells us the episode featuring Jungers -- -- best known for winning the Mistress Beauty Pageant on "The Howard Stern Show" --  will air some time in the fall.

Set your DVR now.

sonny

1st

RyogaVee

2nd

MIDNIGHT TOKER

this is all tigers fault

Kathy

I think I'll be too busy to watch that show.

artie help

i can't believe this guy was able to parlay an incredible NFL career into this, good for you mean joe!!!!!!!!!!!

Cella

That's Mean Joe GREENE, Artie.

some guy

So sad to see how far some celebrities have fallen.

Lol

Guess there really is no such thing as bad publicity.

Ehécatl

Judge Joe Brown will be too nice. Feed her to Judge Judy.

HangoverPictures.com

I'm betting she lives in a trailer park

Mike

This broke Trailer Trash Ho!!! Have you no shame? If I remember correctly Tiger gave her the boot when she asked for some rent money. And I believe she had a live in boyfriend the same time. Tiger had to be at his lowest point to be tapping this hog. I wonder if she'll be the one who jumps up and says "I'm one of Tigers Ho's" while she's pleading her case.

Regulator

I too can f*ck any woman like Tiger Woods, if I set my bar this low.

Shutupanddrive

Does anyone else notice wierdness in the picture? Look at her arm - it's like 10 feet long!

IrishSprk

I still find it hard to believe that I went to school with this girl!!! OMG!!! She hasn't changed much

RICK

The hush money $10 million bucks was to keep Tigers secret of using poly max Extremes on the golf course a secret. Tiger hasnt won a game without it. maybe now she can spill the beans alot of golfers (pros) know about him using it. everyones afraid to come forward.