MSNBC Analyst SUSPENDED for Calling Obama 'D*ck'

6/30/2011 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Time" editor and MSNBC analyst Mark Halperin has been suspended indefinitely by the network after he called President Barack Obama a "d*ck" on live television ... and the footage is hilarious.
063011_mark_halperin_still

Mark dropped the d-bomb earlier today on the "Morning Joe" broadcast -- claiming he thought Obama was "kind of a d*ck yesterday" at the President's White House news conference.

Mark has since profusely apologized for the comment, but MSNBC followed through with the suspension anyway -- claiming his "comments this morning were completely inappropriate and unacceptable."

So we gotta ask ...

@Hoda

I think "Kathie was stranded" is TV talk for "too hungover to work."

@Jansing

Meh... I think the only reason Obama did something about the hurricane was b/c Martha's Vineyard was in its path.

@MSNBC

Hmmm... tha*****er kinda looks like the water at the river near my house. Brown and muddy. Is erosion a concern?

@MSNBC

Those homes are obscene. Wonder how many other people in Libya live like that.

I read earlier about some of the atrocities that happened there, in particular a nanny to Hannibal's kids. IDK... think I'd feel weird about living there.

@MSNBC

Meh... I think this guy works for Obama. Does Deepwater Horizon ring a bell?

@MSNBC

I agree with your panelist. This would be a good opportunity to make any improvements in towns.

@MSNBC

It did seem the media was over-saturating their Irene coverage, but if the message got to the public, then it was worth it IMO.

@MSNBC

I just hope Obama's speech will outline something big. I'll be pissed if he just wants to fix some roads.

@Today

Hmmm... Cheney doesn't seem to sugarcoat things. Prob ruffles alot of feathers with the way he talks. Does seem to stick to his guns, though.

@Today

Wonder if Gary was thinking about his kids when he flew off to Aruba.

Seems alot of killers can hide their inner monster.

@Today

I'd like to know what Al thinks about global warming. Is it me or is weather getting crazier and crazier.

@Today

Meh... I just hope this doesn't make everyone eat 5 lbs. a day. America's fat enough.

@Morning Joe

Every political party has its fanatics IMO.

@Today

I bet Matt thinks "jeepers" is still a hip term the cool cats use.

I think parents should look at 4chan.

@Today

I heard Obama asked that 6 yr. old how to create jobs.

Previous 15 Comments | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments