Vinny's 'Jersey Shore' Exit -- SEE THE VIDEO

7/3/2011 10:17 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained video of Vinny Guadagnino storming off from the "Jersey Shore" house in the middle of the night -- for good.

0703_vinny_taxi_video_ex_tmz

As TMZ first reported, Vinny bolted from the house after fighting with another cast member ... and made a beeline for home in Staten Island.

In the video, you see Vinny hop in a cab and drive away ... all while an MTV cameraman films from just a few feet away. As you can see below, Pauly D was with Vinny at one point as he loaded up the cab to leave.

0703_pauly_d-Sub_asset
Sources close to show have told us Vinny has been a pain in the ass and no one will be going out of their way to get him to come back.

some guy

Was looking at the pics TMZ put up of the cast while they were going inside the house. Everybody looked beat, like they haven't slept in a couple days or something. I hope for their sakes MTV isn't pushing them into an early grave.

Sloane

run Vinnie run.......as fast as you can away from that group
use your money and your university degree to make a great life for yourself

maybe go back to get a post graduate degree and live an anonymous life for a while and come out in the end a respectable citizen
because I'm not sure the rest of them ever will

you don't need to keep the Jersey shore label for the rest of you life if you make the right choices now and put this crap behind

what you choose to do with the rest of your life will tell us more about the person you are than a few "reality" seasons on TV

writenow

A brain emerged from the Jersey Shore home two nights ago, stating,

"I can't take it anymore. I will be branded for life if I stick with these losers so I'm thinking of my future wife, children and grand-children. I also apologize to my parents. Am enrolling in college, stat."

get a life ho

1 down ,..,.,,only 7 more to go .,.,.,.,,

BigmoneyBleezy

So aren't they getting paid 100k per episode to drink, party and basically hang out? Go work a real job with a normal salary Vinny you will kiss the ass of every MTV exec to make that type of money again.

elle

so done with the fake drama of reality shows.....where are the "Happy Days"....Laverne and Shirley....Andy Griffith....better, best times!

jack-55d79

So a show that thrives on its drama/filming people who are a pain in the ass says the person who left was a pain in the ass. What an amazing surprise. I wonder how that happened.

static

You need to reconsider dude, that's easy money you're walking away from.

CriticXtreme

Ratings must have crashed. This is more fakery at its finest. As I told you before, Vinny youth better ride out this Jersey Shore train wreck because it's 14:59 and counting....

Kelly Kelly

HOW INTRIGUING! Vinny getting into a cab, leaving an idiotic show, full of idiotic ppl! Think I'm going to faint just from the sight of him.

Scientific

OMG!! This was the most entertaining video I've ever seen...someone getting into a cab and driving off, WOW!!!

homey

7 more "jersey whores" to go..To bad the new slob didn't leave

Sandra

This guy is no star and who cares!!

Lekili

Can someone make all of them disappear for good?

Bubbajk

Congrats, Vinnie, your IQ just rose to the temperature of a comfortable room. Now be nice and don't go lording your smarts over your former cast mates!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments