'Jersey Shore' Guys -- Man Down

7/4/2011 12:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The fellas from "Jersey Shore" -- Pauly D, The Situation, and Ronnie -- were spotted leaving their Seaside Heights house today to do laundry ... with their departed cast mate Vinny nowhere in sight.

0704_jersey_shore_Splash
Never forget.

Rotten Puppets

They need to lock the cast in a room. Give them all LSD and shotguns. Then I'll consider watching. Until then, no thanks leave it to my 12yo neighbor to watch.

Tundrahog

Do these idiots know(his/hers)that they are being recognized for their supidity and not their assets? If they have any... Oh, and the people tha*****ch this crap "stupid"....get a grip America. Jersey isn't just for fist pump'in. HaHa...I used to live in Jersey(17 years)...I called it the suck me state. Sucks your will, bank account, friends, and your life. Glad I got out(20+ years).

Jersey friends...you don't have any. They are an acquaintence. What can you do for me....

Hei

He's already BACK!

Britt Brown of Robedoor

Steroids

AyeJay

Am I the only one who finds it strange that Pauly is older then Mike but Mike looks 10 years older then Pauly?
Ronnie is hot, his persona sucks though.

nicole

I honestly despise these people! I don't know why I'm commenting, other than wonder who the hell keeps watching these ugly goons, plus can't they get those losers over at MTV to hook them up with a wash/dryer? Afterall, MTV does kiss their ugly azzes. Dump them & the kartrashian's in an alligator infested lake.

Chick

The only two guys that made me watch the shore was Pauly and Vinny. The other two are fools.

nadria

@Nicole, STFU, about the Kardashians, and get a fking life.

some guy

Guys, srsly... look into Yoga. I think you all really need to improve your inner balance and find your center.

some guy

Maybe some aromatherapy. I like that citron stuff.

some guy

I've heard Tai Chi really brings out the striations in your muscles.

Wait... maybe I didn't hear that. Sry.

some guy

Ok, I really wanna know. You can give it in some kind of code or double entendre, but I have to ask:

Any of the girls take it in the pooper?

some guy

@Jersey Shore

Still waiting... "Enquiring minds want to know."

jjmom22

Ugh...they are not an attractive group of men...or boys...or Italians....

LB

THEY HAVE THEM LIVING IN THESE PIMPED OUT HOUSES, BUT DON'T PUT IN WASHER AND DRYER HOOK UPS? LOL, HOW DUMB!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments