Weston Cage -- Possible Domestic Violence Incident

7/4/2011 9:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Cops were called to the home of Weston Cage early this morning to investigate a possible domestic violence incident ... TMZ has learned.

0704_weston_wife_EX_TMZ-01
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ they received a call around 7:30 AM, reporting a person screaming for help. We're told cops arrived to the scene and took both Cage and his new wife to the police station for further questions.

As of now, we're told neither has been arrested.

Worth noting ... less than 12 hours before this all went down, Cage told one of our camera guys he was "superb" and "incredibly clean."

TMZ put calls in, but could not reach reps for the Cage family for comment.

Story developing ...

Canon

Can we get more stories about that woman beater Chris Brown?

Eddie

LMAO!

TheBrain

The guy that beat the crap out of him a couple of weeks ago didn't accept his fight challenge so Cage jr. decided to take on his wife. This guy has problems.

Canon

It's the Chris Brown syndrome!

yo

So did he grow long hair overnight or is that a wig?

fastdriver

WOW! I just finished reading Weston's story about how drunk he was the night of the fight and how clean he is now and how loving his wife is etc......Then, I was just commenting on another story and refreshed my browser and see this NEW story about Weston! Man, do you see WHY I say all these "stars" are NUTS in CA! Is it the pollution, smog or the gene pool that makes them like this????????????

yo

Oh OK I get it, the long hair is an old pic LOL

Lisa G

His wife is beautiful. I hope he gets himself straightened out before he loses her. Fastdriver, I think it's genetic... His Dad seems a brick or two shy and you know what they say about the apple not falling too far from the tree. ;)

Mick Kahler

Weston is crazier than a *&%!-house rat. Hospitalize him and get him back on his meds ASAFP!

PFG

Angeritus stupid syndrome going around in this family! Yes, it's a poignant right on target acronym...A.S.S.

Humiliation this young man won't probably be able to get over for years now...stay far away might be best!

flora68

Wow, this guy just speeds through life like he can't WAIT to get it over with doesn't he? At this rate, he won't be burdened with this Earthly existence much longer. Does anyone need inpatient treatment right now MORE than Nick Cage?

Remember, about 12 hours before this "possible domestic violence incident", he was PRAISING his "loyal and beautiful wife". She must really love this tragic character! Good luck to both of them. Seriously.

flora68

Oops! I meant to say "Weston Cage", not "Nick Cage". Or did I?

Tom C.

I think the timing coincides with when you posted your original story this morning, about 15 minutes later he goes nutso just like dad...

Truth

THE WHITE CHRIS BROWN. I'M SURE MARK GERAGOS IS FREE SITTING ON HIS AZZ WAITING FOR THIS CASE! TRUTH...

elle

enough already......you've given him his 15 minutes of fame and then some......nobody gives a crap!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments