Weston Cage & Wife Booked for Domestic Violence

7/4/2011 11:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Weston Cage and his wife, Nikki Williams, have both been booked on FELONY domestic after she allegedly went after him with a bottle early this morning ... and it all happened just days after both of them got out of rehab.

Weston Caged Booked
TMZ broke the story ... Weston and Nikki were taken to the police station for questioning after the domestic disturbance. But now we're told witnesses claim Nikki went nuclear inside their apartment.

Witnesses say in addition to cutting him on the arm with a bottle, she punched him wildly and threatened to jump off the balcony. But cops believed Weston was also violent and booked him on felony domestic violence as well.

Sources tell TMZ Weston went into rehab shortly after the altercation with his trainer last month and his wife followed suit.

Just last night, we got Weston and Nikki out in Hollywood where she said marriage was "tough but wonderful" and that "communication is key."

UPDATE 11:24 AM PT -- Weston posted $50,000 bond and has been released. Nikki is still in custody. On his way out of jail, Weston told our photog to never get married.

Abe

"Witnesses say in addition to cutting him on the arm a bottle...."

Harvey, TMZ desperately needs a proofreader. Desperately. Like right now!

x

Manuula

years of martial arts training and the only one you can fight is your wife??...hurry up and OD you puss

Jack

Put them both in a cage at the freak show and charge admission and use the proceeds to help the CA budget gap. That is what they should decide to do with them.

elle

like I said......enough already...just how many minutes of fame do you think this idiot needs?! really, no one cares.

Paulie

What has this guy done to deserve celebrity space on TMZ? It's just the kid of an actor, who cares what he does, he hasn't earned anything he has, including my wasted time reading about him.

PG

Constant reporting on this clown and BlowHan, it's safe to say TMZ is starting to tank.

MikeD

Wow... and both just out of rehab.. well I suppose that goes to show how good a quality Rehab actually is... I know I know.. it's a 2 way street. But this Son of Nic... I mean it sounds like, my guess is, Bi-Polar disorder.. and Rehab cannot do anything about that. It's a Very Serious disorder.. in fact it's Life Endangering. Seriously folks. Wish NIC would get a handle on their (his) problem and be a True Father.. and do what's right for his son (Medically speaking).

elle

you want to read about REAL stars?.....go to People.com

Ghost Rider

A bottle huh? There must be some crazy stuff goin on the cosmos right now.

chichifrogslegs

from the bits and pieces I actually paid attention to it seems like both of his parents are crazy so he's kind of screwed there, also drugs and mental illness make for a deadly combo...that being said, poor little rich boy. Something about this kid screams self-entitled douche to me. I wish he'd get his ass kicked on a daily basis..then maybe he'd learn some manners and how to control his ******* life.

Elle0375

who freakin cares?!?!?!?!?!?

lanie

This sounds like a very stable relationship. I bet they'll last for 50 years!

LuvLeeRita

Sadly, unless they get a grip, this marriage is doomed. I hope they can overcome their problems. It's always sad to see a marriage in trouble.

Kathy

OK, I don't think they should be together. End of story. Please stop reporting on these non-celebs. Its like reading about people from down the street--not interested.

Scott