Casey Anthony Juror:

Ask Me Anything ... For a Price

7/6/2011 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the jurors in the Casey Anthony trial has decided to go public with his side of the story -- but TMZ has learned, he's not talkin' ... unless the price is right ... and 5-figure offers are already pouring in.

0706-casey_launch_EX

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."

Paid interviews are a hazy moral territory for obvious reasons -- and the publicist, Rick French, admits, paying for sit-downs is "always a sticky subject and believe me, I understand the delicacy of this type of negotiation."

But French insists ... sticky or not, his client ain't budging -- "He will not entertain any offers that don't include compensation for a myriad of reasons."

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

I don't think this is bad at all. The shows are making money off the ratings of the show so why should a juror give a free interview. I'd do the same thing in his shoes.

Randy Randy

How sick is this....just another blood sucking greedy s***bag looking to cash in on the death of that poor baby. Sickens me....

Jen Jen

I sort of understand, since they probably incurred hardships sitting on a sequestered jury for a lengthy amount of time. But it just doesn't seem right.

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

Randy Randy

Jen Jen

chicken227 chicken227

welcome to the wonderful land of America...thats how we roll here...as long as you can make a buck.. it doesn't matter if its honest or on the head of a dead baby...

The Mistress The Mistress

oh come on people, many of you would do it too!! and many people want to know know why they acquitted the woman. Everyone in the media is making money out of this, let the guy get some cash.

John John

It doesn't surprise me one single bit. Disgusting creature!

jookjook

She was acquitted due to lack of hard evidence. You can't send someone to jail for life on speculation, a hunch, or a feeling. Grow up people. "i know she did it" wtf, really? i guess you should go be a detective and grace them with your all knowing power.

dawn

Society has lost all integrity.

John

That juror, and all the other juror's on the panel can eat my steamy ****t.

tmz@frog.cc

Greedy pig.

Liz_F

And we wonder type of jurors let a murderer go...disgusting. A young girl is DEAD and you want to profit from your civil duty?

BehemothMoon

There should be laws against this. If you sit on a jury, you should not be able to profit from it. It taints the process even more than it is now.

I wonder if there is anyway the prosecution can get the verdict thrown out due to juror misconduct? Obviously, the thought of how much money they could make after the case was over influenced their decision.

GPS Tracking

GPS tracker to follow Casey --http://www.tracking-system.com/news/3-tracking-system-information/972-gps-tracking-casey-anthony.html

GPS Tracking

casey anthony required to wear a GPS tracker? http://www.tracking-system.com/news/3-tracking-system-information/972-gps-tracking-casey-anthony.html

Wai'Ala

Disgusting vulture.

Jim in Cali

Alissa about a minute ago

I think no one and most especially Casey Anthony should make money off the death of this innocent baby. She should be shunned for the rest of her life. As for the jurors I think it is in bad taste to say the least. Where are your morals?

So you are okay with the cable shows making money off this case?

alexis

@jookjook no one is saying that anymore there was a lack of evidence but cmon, its kinda like the O.J case and now tell me he was not guilty? Sooner or later shes gonna be writing a book about if she would of killed her TWO YEAR OLD daughter how she would of done it.

Char

This makes me sick. They are supposed to be doing their civic duty. Do we now have a system where in high profile cases jurors will purposely come in with a shocking verdict because there is money on the outside of the court house? It now seems we will have to pass laws so that jurors cannot profit ridiculously from sitting on a jury.
I could understand getting a free trip to New York and a small stipend because they missed work, but this is without conscience. As far as I'm concerned, it's blood money.
I hope and pray magazines and news outlets see this for what it is and not pay a penny.

chicken227

there will never be a law against making money.. if you make money, that means the gubment makes money by taking half of yours...

Dave

First, you let a killer go free... and now you want to profit from it? God bless America.

jen

Burn in hell you sick pig.