Casey Anthony Juror:

Ask Me Anything ... For a Price

7/6/2011 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the jurors in the Casey Anthony trial has decided to go public with his side of the story -- but TMZ has learned, he's not talkin' ... unless the price is right ... and 5-figure offers are already pouring in.

0706-casey_launch_EX

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."

Paid interviews are a hazy moral territory for obvious reasons -- and the publicist, Rick French, admits, paying for sit-downs is "always a sticky subject and believe me, I understand the delicacy of this type of negotiation."

But French insists ... sticky or not, his client ain't budging -- "He will not entertain any offers that don't include compensation for a myriad of reasons."

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

I don't think this is bad at all. The shows are making money off the ratings of the show so why should a juror give a free interview. I'd do the same thing in his shoes.

Randy Randy

How sick is this....just another blood sucking greedy s***bag looking to cash in on the death of that poor baby. Sickens me....

Jen Jen

I sort of understand, since they probably incurred hardships sitting on a sequestered jury for a lengthy amount of time. But it just doesn't seem right.

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

Randy Randy

Jen Jen

chicken227 chicken227

welcome to the wonderful land of America...thats how we roll here...as long as you can make a buck.. it doesn't matter if its honest or on the head of a dead baby...

The Mistress The Mistress

oh come on people, many of you would do it too!! and many people want to know know why they acquitted the woman. Everyone in the media is making money out of this, let the guy get some cash.

John John

It doesn't surprise me one single bit. Disgusting creature!

Puckett

Deb less than a minute ago
Those of you who agree with the "Not Guilty" verdict are the idiots. It's called cir****tantial evidence for a reason. It is indirect evidence that implies the person most likely committed the crime and it is up to the jury to intelligently process the information presented to them. What did the jury want? A friggin YouTube video of her actually committing the murder? Would that have been enough for these imbecilic jurors?

----

Cir****tantial evidence is still evidence and has to stand up to the scrutiny of the defense and jurors. It didn't, get over it.

The prosecution bungled their case and here you are sh*tting all over the jury for making the right call under the law.

Just another nasty Nancy Grace wannabe... lol

Janet

S***bag. Making money on a little girls murder. Karma will get ya.

Rogue Warrior

Puckett 4 minutes ago

Pony Princess 6 minutes ago
Make Nancy Grace and all the other talking heads give back the money they made off of Caylee's death, as well as all the network execs, etc., and then maybe you crazy people who don't want a juror to make money off this can be in the right.

----

Ditto that! These high and mighty bottom dwellers that infest TMZ's comments are simplistic idiots.

=============================================================

10-4 As usual, Puckett and PP speak the truth free of EMOTION!!

wtf?

Any media outlet that pays this motherf@cke $1.00 to hear why he let a murdering whore go free will be boycotted by this entire country. Whether it's NBC ABC FOX NY Times, TMZ. Doesn't matter. That's the ony reason these uneducated s***bags volunteered to be on this jury. I don't give a f$ck what any of them has to say.

Kathy

And so it begins.

Missy

There should be a law against this kind of sh*t! You let a baby killer go free and now want to be compensated for telling us why...no thanks, I'll pass!

janet

As soon as the verdict was read....everyone is coming out of the woodwork. $ signs. That didn't take long at all.

Sue

I wonder how this Juror and all the Juror's feel about Casey NOT thanking them at the end
of the trial ? Just shows you Casey has no class, and could care less about the
appropriate way, just wants to get out of jail and make BIG BUCKS for herself.

SHE MAKES ME SICK , AND I REFUSE TO WATCH HER OR CONTRIBUTE TO HER MAKING
MILLIONS OFF THIS HORRIBLE CRIME i,e, movie, book, interviews, ECT ECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMERICAN PEOPLE JOIN ME, BOYCOTT CASEY MAKING MONEY OFF THIS

travcm

The same people that are so interested in this case are the same people that are against any juror profiting from it are the same people who will be causing the jurors and Casey to profit from it.

jen

Baez is probly this ballless guys rep.....

Sonja

Goes to show exactly what sort of 'jury' let this *hitty ass excuse for a mother go free without so much as a neglect, child endangerment or accomplice charge.

KK

And when I said, "Get Real"?? Like half of us wouldn't do the same thing if talked into it. Its not gonna change what happened. Give me a break. Am I on a church forum?!? Cuz I grew up in a strict religious environment that judges people just like you guys are. What the f*** do any of you know? Its ppl like you that make ppl lose their faith in who supposedly "Casey will have to answer to"

Over and out...my first posting on a subject by the way. So go ahead and tear me to shreds...

Ronald RayGun

It appears that having a controversial verdict in a high profile murder case is really a profitable venture. You just have to know how to play the criminal justice system game. It seems like the defense attorneys, jurors, and the defendant are going to be making mega bucks over this whole escapade. This is all very sickening.

Seriously

Puckett and Jim in Cali.....I can only hope neither of you ever reproduce. You would make horrible parents.

Mick Kahler

Gotta love our f****d up justice system! Doh!