The Situation: I MIGHT Be Ditching 'Jersey Shore'

7/7/2011 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

First Vinny splits ... and now, The Situation?!?!?!070711_situation_inf_still

Mr. Sitch was strolling through Jersey yesterday, with a gaggle of chicks following behind him, when a photog asked, "Mike, are you splitting from the show or what bro?"

He didn't exactly deny it ... and when the photog wished him "luck" -- Mike replied, "I don't need luck ... I don't need it."

We're told he actually WALKED OUT of the house alone yesterday after expressing his frustration with the show ... but he's back in the house.

For now.

Puckett

"Sources tell TMZ ... The Situation has been antsy lately ... telling producers he doesn't need the show."

And so it begins... he has no idea how irrelevant he's going to be in 2 years. lol, he doesn't even see it coming. :-)

Hope he made some good investments. /smirk

The Wraith

I farted, and I cared more about the stinch more than I do "the sitch"

laurelinthegolden

Ugly a$$ peanut headed punk! I find not one minuscule piece of this thing attractive!

Kathleen

WHO CARES!!!!!

some guy

Ugh I hope the Stich isn't getting ****y b/c I agreed to let him touch my ass.

What a queer.

Jack

This guy is in lala land, he is the one that needs the show more then the show needs him, everybody is replaceable in life.

Rick LaChapelle

I can not believe how stupid women are. They follow this d-bag everywhere wanting to become the next notch in his belt! What is the big deal in being able to say you slept with this guy? Are women proud to admit they were treated like a piece of meat?

kar

You won't hear of any of these's people in ten years, they will be broke and on some rehab show by then!

Keith

He doesn't need the show. He always has comedy as a backup. He'll have his own Comedy Central special in no time.

tessa

jersey what? never saw it once, too many clowns, zero interest.

buh-bye.

T. Bag Jones

It's a sad day when Jersey Shore is even sick of Jersey Shore.

TJ

I thought they were ditching HIM after this season anyway?

KoreanMC

Enough with the 15 minutes is up crap. He's been around for two years and is not going away. I give him credit for hustling and making the most of his opportunity on the show. Outside of Sam, Ron and the Staten Island Dump, all the cast members have done very well for themselves financially.

karlew

Yeah yeah whatever. Five years from now say you don't need luck when youre putting that pepperoni on my pizza and trading in the fact you used to be on tv to get overweight teen age girls to sleep with you. Delusional grease ball.

EastCoastChopper

The reasons why Reality TV has replaced Talent TV:

1. Reality TV requires no big investment...No A-B talent with big, up-front contracts.
2. No agents (the first 2 seasons anyway).
3. No crew except a couple D bags with cameras, a producer and a few babysitters.

If the show is a hit = big profit$ to the production because they are not shelling out to a cast.

Contrast that to 2 and Half Men, or any sitcom that has a legit cast with 200-300 production people. If it flops, tens of millions are gone just on the pilot.

The rest of the Reality TV formula only requires hordes of dim-witted Dolts to tune in...In today's America, that is the one guarantee you can always count on!

stay thirsty my friends!