Hitler Bug -- How Can You Nazi the Resemblance?

7/8/2011 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

66 years after his demise ... an image of Adolf Hitler appeared on the back of a beetle-ish creature in Malaysia recently.

0708_hitler_bug_splash

It was later found dead next to a bug that looked like Eva Braun.

PatrickD

Looks like Beavis...or Butthead?

HangoverPictures.com

That bug looks like it's getting ready to do some Planking

NemesisBC

Mother******* have too much time on their hands.

Kathy

Good God--Are you guys feeding us these stories just to get a rise out of us? Yeah--it worked.

Bill

charlie chaplin

Bobby

DORKS!!!! :)

Todd

Let it go Harvey.

It was 70 years ago (...if it even happened at all)

Tbone

Can anyone else see a white collar criminal in this picture?

Tbone

Okay to make up for my missed timing last night on the "me so palmtree horny" laugh line. . . I offer you this. And by the way, watch Snookie the Rookie make her own infomercial for selling the "I-don't-need-a-man palm tree mandoll" on latenight....she looked like she was enjoying herself...???

Ok back to the SS beatle..

Can anyone else see a white collar criminal in this picture?

They are everywhere these days as evidenced by Dr. David Feinberg, CEO just got 'fined' $850,000 at KAMP UCLA for prying into people's medical records, privacy plz, good ol HIPPA finally comes to bite 'cha!!!

Yeah, L.A. Times Front Page 2-day - I am calling for his resignation, he makes $1.3 million a year and complains that's not enough and has threatened to sue the UC Regents if he is not compensated more in 2012 - que loser!He is the liability and must go.

He (Feinberg) wouldn't even call me back or provide my medical records to do***ent the abuse (despite 2 yrs of trying)....I asked to, and tried to keep it private but well, you know how CEO's like to boss everyone around, dodge responsibility, blame others, well Dr. Dave went silent and hid. Now he is getting whipped by Federal Regulators and deserves it....we are both alumni of Pepperdine's GSBM as well, thanks a lot 'brother'.......I toast your farewell from the cracking ivory tower.

Ironically, in 1991 I was beaten into a coma for "Just Saying No"....at the Ronald Reagan Medical Center.... Like Weston, on the 4th day of a 3 day hold. . . Thanks Nancy, you cook.... Your Uncle Ronnie was the worst abuser of them all....

Did you know Uncle Ronnie used to watch college footbal (in his 70's) and he actually thought it was 1933 and that the Coach should put him back in the game...think Uncle Rico of N Dynamite.....yeah, that is who the Republican Party immortalizes.... a guy with Alzheimers so bad he was a walking vegetable, lost in his mind (with THE playbook and codes somewhere nearby)....scary thought, eh?

Thanks for letting me find humor in a tragedy. . . How very Shakesperian of you/us. pce...finally. -Tbone 777

A

Haha...could be photoshop! but it's a good laugh...

A

I think it looks a little more like a sad Elvis?

miller

Did your website get hacked or what?

Abigail

Its nice to know he came back as the world's lowest form of life...

anony

Now the bug is going to get a cease-and-desist letter from the Anti-Defamation League.

ghfghfg

dont they all look like that... good luck finding a boyfriend bug

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments