Evel Dick -- REMOVED From 'Big Brother' House

7/8/2011 5:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MAJOR shakeup in the "Big Brother" house -- CBS confirms Evel Dick Donato had to leave the show for "personal reasons" ... and will no longer compete this season.

0708_evil_dick_big_brother_bn

The network wouldn't specify the exact reason for Evel Dick's departure.

Dick -- who won the $500,000 grand prize on "Big Brother" Season 8 -- was invited back on the show this season, along with his estranged daughter Daniele.

Daniele will continue to participate in the show -- and because of Evel Dick's departure, she was given a "golden key" ... which guarantees she can not be eliminated in the next 4 weeks.

CBS states, "His departure will be addressed on the episode to be broadcast on Wednesday, July 13. "

abreastwithadam.com

Why couldn't it have been Rachel???

Evan

I'm devastated. ;)

Kardashian H8R

Not sure why, but for some strange reason I want to F him really bad. Not sure..........

Datalord

Looks like a chooch.

Carol

Without **** there's no reason to watch.

Jealous much?

Nooo! I really wanted to see the donatos and jeff&jordan make it to final 4. All the newbies are looking pretty incompetent in comps right now. I hopenthe vetrans stick together and win this thing! And they could totally bring evel **** back later if they really want to. Expect the unexpected!

larry

Why did they bring back that skank Rachel and dumber than a box of rocks Brendon? Next to Evil ****, Rachel is the most vile person to EVER be in the Big Brother house!!! That laugh is so annoying and she has zero personality.

spies

He's off so Dani can stay for the next 4 weeks; (with the golden ticket) Unbelievable that BB puts up w their S***!! UGH I'm soo over him and even the show bringing back previous players--They need to STOP that so that there can be some fresh faces on the freaking show!! I'm getting sick of watching this w the same players--I'm over this show-and any other shows that brings back previous players! ESPECIALLY 6 of them...GEESH,

coop666

Who?

Hoopee

Someone on one of the message boards said something about Cancer.

I have a feeling it was drug related as well. He looked WASTED on Thursday's season premier.

Regardless of what it was, he won't be back.

Someone else mentioned bringing Will back. Will has prior engagements. He's launching his own face cream on QVC (no joke) next month.

Hi, I'm Dr. Will Kirby, Dermatologist, but my only claim to fame or success was my stint on Big Brother 2. Please buy my face cream, it's available in 5 easy monthly payments. LOL

Nikki

I wish Rachel would leave!

Evel Prick

Bring Back Evel **** Big Brother 13

moveover

Best news I've heard all week! Had been looking forward to this show all year until he walked through the door on Thursday. I hit the remote and had written it off for the season, but now I can watch it again. Whatever the reason he's gone ..... good riddance, scuzzball!

Moose

TMZ, you s-u-c-k. If you are going to make posts like this, you need to make a note about a Big Brother spoiler, which would give readers here an opportunity to click on it to read it or not. Now, you have ruined how many un-aired upcoming episodes?

Moose

MightyMad: " 'Guess you're too cheat to pay for the 24-hours live feed, eh?"

Did it ever occur to you that people might have better things to do than watch Big Brother 24 hours a day? That they might actually have jobs or other things going on in their lives? No, I guess not.