Octomom in Plane Fight with '3rd Rock' Star

7/9/2011 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Flying on a plane next to 12 screaming kids is enough to drive anyone insane -- and that's exactly what set Kristen Johnston off last night ... and the 12 kids belonged to Octomom!

0709_octmom_kristen_EX
Nadya Suleman was flying back from New York City last night and her and the brood took up most of the business class section of the plane. The flight was delayed for more than two hours and Nadya tried to silence the kids -- to no avail.

The crying babies annoyed the "3rd Rock from the Sun" star so much, she marched over to Nadya and told her keep it down.

Nadya's rep tells TMZ Nadya fired back, "How would you like me to keep eight 2-year-olds quiet?" To which Kristen allegedly responded, "Get more help!"

The rep says Nadya shouted back, "Why don't you grow a baby and get a life!"

Eventually Kristen returned to her seat, but according to Nadya's rep ... Kristen got off the plane and never returned.

We got Nadya when she belatedly landed at LAX, and she had no idea Johnston was a celebrity, telling us, "I guess there's some people that don't like kids."

0709_octomom_video_tmz_exv

Attempts to reach Johnston's reps were unsuccessful.

realist

TeamN, I'm not worried at all. But have experience in such matters, and just explaining the facts of life. There's a lot more than just washing the walls down, painting them, and patching a few holes.

Doors have to be replaced, stucco has to be replaced, sandblasted and recoated, dry wall has to be patched, taped, retextured, and only then painted. The weeds are as tall as the little ones, and I don't even want to think about the carpeting. And the video really only showed one room and the back yard. What does the rest of it look like?

And if you know, why did she say she's going to buy her own house? She is buying a house, isn't she? Isn't that what she's paying money for?

realist

Does anyone know the address to this dump?

realist

nevermind.

Bruno

TMZ reported that it wasn't just KJ who got annoyed. Kristen was the only one with the balls to say something to that lazy azzed notamom.

ah

I have three kids and to take them on ANY public transportation can be crazy. Even grown ups are crabby when they travel.
Everybody wants things their own way.I think next time you see a mother while traveling--you might want to help her instead of thinking about yourselves which in turn makes you a baby ..aswell. We dont have on and off switches located on the back of the childrens heads.
Just a few minutes of help--this would have helped everyone on the plane.

realist

Hi Bruno, Have you caught up on the latest diatribes of the resident Pollyanna?

Sporteric11

The Octoslut is a stupid tramp baby making machine. Why didnt they kick her off the plane? The kids were out of control on the Today show also. If you have to have a license to drive a car, why dont they make a law for babies like restricted family size in China ??? I think Kristen Johnston works for a living unlike the Octoslut unless she gets paid for breeding or some other skanky thing!!!

Bruno

Evening , Realist. I just scroll past most of her stuff.

Did you by any chance catch TMZ Live yesterday? It was hilarious. Harvey started to read on of Team Nutjobs posts and he kept saying "blah, blah, blah.." He pegged her. It started about 3 minutes in to yesterday's webcast.

realist

@Sporteric11,

thank you for your opinion, and if I may . . Whatever Octomom is, I don't think s.l.u.t quite fits the bill. It's not like she was out screwing everything in pants just to get knocked up.

realist

@Bruno,

No, I missed live yesterday. But I can always to back and watch it. I'm just interested in this saga because I want to see that the kids are taken care of - - as a former RE agent, I really cry about the condition of the house - - and it kind of bothers me that she's so manic. I keep waiting for her to crash, and hope it doesn't end badly.

spenditall

@ AH
"If she would have left her kids at home--everyone would have said she was neglegent and a bad mother."

Does that suggest she IS a bad mother because she leaves her kids alone when she goes to workout at the gym in the middle of the night for hours at a time? She prides herself in the fact "I have NO help."

Bruno

You don't need to be physically scr*wing every thing in sight to be tramp. Besides, I'm not buying her "celibate for 12 years" line. She may not have been doing guys, if you get what I mean.

If it walks like a tramp and dresses like a tramp...

realist

Bruno, I don't buy a lot of what she says, but I don't think she swings that way. But perhaps a "toy" is in order. The Victorians recognized the value of the big "O" in women, believe it or not.

Bruno

IDK, realist. She says 99% of men are perverts or pedophiles, yet she hangs the girls out there for everyone to see and strips to nearly naked for a few bucks. Either she's trolling for chicks or she's full of b.s. (either scenario is plausible.)

realist

IDK either. All I know is, she has a real problem, and it existed before she had her first child. Sometimes the having isn't nearly so pleasing a thing as the "wanting".

BTW, was it a bad camera angle, or did it look like another one of the tups has a lip problem, only on the left side?

Previous 15 Comments | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments