Hilary Duff

Lizzie McGuire in a Bikini

7/11/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Former Disney star Hilary Duff flaunted her grown up womanly curves in a black bikini while on vacation in Italy this weekend.

0711_hilary_duff_Splash

The 23-year-old has developed an impressive body of work.

todd

Pretty gross, she so fat!

AustralianGQ

i dont know about anyone else but i think shes hot and shes got a nice body!

I am Spartacus

i'll take her body over that Megan Fox type body any day of the week. Hilary has curves and is still thin. The Megan Fox type you can see every bone in their body which is gross.

I am Spartacus

You can't honestly look at this picture and say she's fat. If so then you're the kind of person that give girls eating disorders. I'm not feeling the tattoo under her arm but her body is looking good these days.

Virtual Insanity

I appreciate a girl who is not self-conscious while wearing a bathing suit and a little flab. I don't think its particularly attractive, but neither is an actress with zero body fat.

Sheena

Some of you people make me sick. She looks amazing! No wonder eating disorders are on the rise. People like you who think that only way to be pretty is to be a size 0.

Sheena

Drita

She is not fat, but for her age is sad to already have thunder arms and thunder thighs.

SNAFU

OH, so sweet!

licoln

I am impressed. Not only in physical terms. Mrs. Duff got it going on! Naturally gorgeous girl. I got to see her without makeup.

toothy

I know she is all busy being a mystery series novelist which is fine but I want her to get back to movies like this -> http://amzn.to/iVOCru Amazon link for a great movie with her, Kris Kristofferson, Kilmer. I think it was filmed a year ago and Hilary was wonderful in it! I didn't know she was in it, she looked familiar but not until I looked at the names when the movie ended and was like whoa :o
Ya, I want to also congratulate on her awesome bod! A normal child/disney star!~

toothy

Oops, Name of movie is BloodWorth.

kk22

She looks great. Refreshing to see someone famous who's actually normal.

Duffster Fan

She looks so hot. Love her!!

Karoline

She looks gorgeous! There is NOTHING wrong with her body! Anyone would be lucky to look as fab as her in a bikini! Go Hilary!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments