TMZ Live: Michelle's Junk Food Binge - Bad Example?

7/12/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle Obama wants a healthier America -- then chows down on a greasy, 1,700 calorie meal for all to see. Bad example ... or is she allowed to slip every now and then?

And, the guy who caught Derek Jeter's 3,000th hit gave the ball back ... and now his unselfishness may come back to bite him in the ass. Did he do the right thing?

071211_tmzlive_3

AND ... if you want to ask a question live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!
0122_skyoe_join
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(6:00) Health advocate Michelle Obama chows down on a greasy, 1,700 calorie meal ... bad example or is she allowed to indulge?
(9:50) Should Michelle have stuffed her face in private?
(13:40) Harvey -- a devout vegetarian -- takes a trip down meat memory lane ... naming all his former favorite places to eat.
(21:00) Floyd Mayweather burns a $100 bill in the middle of a club ... is anyone going to defend him on this one?
(23:00) What's the difference between burning money and wasting it on a $1000 bottle of wine?
(37:30) Time for ginger talk.
(32:50) VERY INTERESTING ... the same number of people who voted FOR gay marriage on our site voted AGAINST polygamy. Hypocritical?
(36:00)  Is there a difference between rights for polygamists and gays?
(41:10) A caller hilariously sums up the whole argument.
(44:00) The guy who caught Derek Jeter's 3,000th hit gives the ball back ... but it may come back to bite him in the ass.
(47:40) A Red Sox fan calls in ... and let's just say ... you gotta hear it!

MoonDust

Since when is being Transsexual a choice? I thought they were born that way as well.

Terrell J

I believe that if it makes you happy then it shouldnt matter to anyone... As an open gay man I am open to doing what majes you happy... I LOVE YOU CHARLES AND HARVEY!!!!!!!!! I watch your show every nite!!!!!!!!!!

carol

re: the d-bag burning money-- It isnt his money to burn- its the governments

Matt

So, in a polygamist family, does one get to claim "head of head of head of head of household," instead of "head of household,"
on their taxes?

There is the difference between polygamist and gay families right there...

Other laws would have to be rewritten to accept polygamist families legally...

Elka

The guy who made the comments said that Gay marriage isnt the same principle as mulit marriage lol well. Gay marriage isn't the same and the civil rights movement for Blacks yet Gays tend to disagree.

some guy

I think a doe once flirted with me when I went hiking. Kept wagging her tail at me.

some guy

How would people see it if a woman had multiple husbands?

Drita

I support those who believe that two or more legal adults should be free to marry as many people of whatever sex they want to. At the same time I believe that marriage is overrated.

R

Jong, I remember you! What's up?

Vicki

I don't think it is hypocritical to support gay marriage and not polygamy because gay marriages are equal partnerships whereas a polygamous union is inherently unequal. The husband (in a multiple wives situation) will always have more freedom and power.

Kirsty

Chaez Bono still has OVARIES! She's a women NO matter how many HORMONES she takes! The minute "she" stops taking the shots
WAL LA SHES BACK TO A WOMEN!!!

Simon Wagstaff

Just because someone is an oppressed minority doesn't mean they aren't a small minded nasty little jerk.

some guy

The world is mercenary. Sell it to the highest bidder.

maxter

soooo what if am man wants more than one other gay man to get married too?

Kirsty

jETER SHOULD PAY THE TAXES!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments