J.Lo's Music Video Hunk

DENIES Affair w/ Singer

7/18/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The hot piece of man meat who starred as Jennifer Lopez's shirtless romantic interest in her steamy "I'm Into You" music video claims he's NOT romantically involved with the singer ... despite reports to the contrary.

0708_jlo_will_marc_EX
The guy at the center of the affair rumors is telenovela star William Levy -- aka the Cuban Brad Pitt -- who recently separated from his wife AFTER shooting the music video (see below) with Lopez.

But Levy's rep tells TMZ William and J.Lo are NOT an item ... saying, "The only relationship there was or is, is a professional relationship. That’s all there’s ever been.”

J.Lo and her husband Marc Anthony released a statement on Friday saying they are ending their marriage.

JJ

Oh yeah, Mr Levy hit it.

D

He's goood loooking!!! Better looking than that skinny ass husband of hers.

rejrkj

His baby mama is almost a perfect ten! Why would he jump to a five at best.

bee

Hey Observer I'm ROTFLMAO. That's a real funny comment. Mark Anthony and JLo do not seem like a match at all. Just for convenience plus he problably was her p..y boy when she needed one. .Ay ya yay
ay
A

mrsschrute

didn't she just clean my hotel room?

sam

William Levy is a huge Mexican and Latin America leading actor even though he started as a model. His relationship was on the rocks since about 2 years ago (no they were never married) I'm pretty sure JLo had nothing to do with that. As for JLo and Marc Anthony please the only part William played on that breakup was reminding JLo that there are real man out there that look good, unlike that throll she had at home. Sorry but that couple never made sense to me i'm surprised they lasted as long as they did.

baby

jlo is a whore, in a few weeks they will be hiding and still deneying the affiar, he left his wife cause of jo lo, ask her....

REALbarbwire7

Well if it's not true, she's crazy! LOL!

Allie

Ah, William is way better looking than her husband...you only live once! You go girl, I'd leave my husband for that too :)

MyNerdyThoughts

I really hope there wasn't cheating, but you've got to admit William Levy is hot and Marc is not. I watch any novela with William in it, even though I don't understand a word.

lala

Don't know if it's true but that is Jlo's mo, to move on to the next guy so quickly while still with someone else.

lala

That song is just terrible. Horrible.

pat

I think it was CNN that just showed on their crawler that despite the breakup, their reality show was still on.

Could this be just another publicity stunt to drum up eventual ratings?

ruserious

Um she cheated on the last two husbands, why not this one

ic

I still think it was the control Scientology had over them..first they can only have friends that are into the religion and if you notice when they were altogether at the Prince's party last year..something is not right with this picture and no one is talking..her father has been into this religion for many years but it was only a few years ago they got involved with Cruise and company...