« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Serena Williams

Stomachs the Competition

7/18/2011 7:50 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Wearing a mismatched black and pink bikini, tennis diva Serena Williams cooled her rock hard body in the waters off South Beach this weekend.

0718_serena_williams_PCN

The buff 29-year-old brickhouse does not need a lifeguard.

0705_BATTLE_OF_BEACH_BODS_FOOTER

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bobby

Does the Women's Tennis Association test for steriods on a regular basis? I would also like to see photo or her and her sister 10 years ago. It looks suspicious as no other tennis players in the tour has that manly of a physique.

tripod

YIKES AND GADZOOKS!
someone get this walrus a tarp to cover up with!

wtf?

It got implants to go along with the rest of whatever it is.

fran

wow all the nasties on here...all I care about is her tennis playing..

Julian

Thats soooo a dude.. You can see its *******.

eastcoastelliott

looks like lenny kravitz with bags

Spider

The truth of the matter is - when people comment that they find thin women attractive because they are healthy and fit, it's a lie, pure and simple. What is considered attractive for a female in our culture is frailty - pure and simple. Quite obviously, one cannot be the elite athlete that this woman is and be fat/unhealthy. Muscular, healthy and competent is not considered attractive for a woman. And it's a darn shame.

dee

She is a healthy, attractive, strong woman. Apparently, most of the "men" here can't handle a strong woman. Ooooh what a surprise.

Ballistic

What i wouldn't give to be 1/100000 as talented and wealthy as her. Not to mention what I wouldn't give to be as tall, muscular and well hung.

nanunanu

Have we gotten so used to fatazzes in this country that if you're just a "mere" 50 lbs overweight you're considered "curvey"? The only thing I'm more sick of seeing than some fat azz broad waddling around like she looks good is one waddling around covered in tattoos, too.

Fallange

This was a real morale booster. Thanks TMZ. You made my day. Last week I thought I was fat. I feel so much better about myself now. People like Serena make me look good. She's a professional athlete who's supposed to be physically fit. She brings a whole new meaning to the expression "thunder thighs." Holy smokes!! LOL

Hah

What is wrong with you people? 'cept for the mismatched bathing suit, she is a very attractive woman.

Puckett

"Wearing a mismatched black and pink bikini..." - TMZ "Staff Writer"

Turn the brightness up on your monitor and if that don't work go get tested for color blindness, dumbass.

I swear TMZ writers can't even get the simplest facts straight. Maybe that's why they put as little facts as possible in their stories? lol

Cella

I'm sure everybody on here with the nasty comments probably thinks Tiger's exwife is really attractive. Buck teeth, square head, empty eyes and all. Oh that's right, she's a BLONDE. Nevermind. Idiots.

Sunshine

She looks healthy there is nothing wrong with her.