DMX Released from Prison -- 'Gonna See My Daughter'

7/19/2011 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

DMX is finally a free man ... after being released from the Arizona prison where he's been locked up since January for probation violation.

15 minutes after he was let out, the rapper told AllHipHop.com ... "I'm feeling good ... feeling really good."

He added, "I spoke to my daughter, I just got off the phone with my wife ... I'm going to go see my daughter while the sun is up then I'm going to be in the studio man."

TMZ broke the story ... DMX wasn't exactly a model prisoner -- the guy was found guilty of violating several rules behind bars including drug possession, failing or refusing a drug test, smoking when he wasn't supposed to, being disrespectful, disruptive, and disorderly and more.

Cornflake

Good to see X out! Now I hope he stays out of the pen and gets back to the studio. Dog for life

MONIQUE

He will be back in jail in 30days

wasted days and wasted nights

Good for him to say that, nice. And TMZ, so what, he broke a few of those jailhouse rules. He is out now. Clean the slate and start afresh.

brenda

In time, he'll be back...

amazon_woman

THE DOG'S OUT !!!!

IN MY OPINION

DMX you are too talented...please stay clean.

Chef Jack Tripper

Time to make some more poisonous music to shape the minds of the weak. Rap is truly an instrument of the Elites to prepare us for low paying jobs and a lower living standard. This is how we compete with China.

Trevis Miho

I'm rootin' for you, X.

Kristin

He'll be back.

anonymous

Leave this guy alone! We get it, the media wants us to think he's a horrible, evil, rotten person. How much of ANY of this is truth is very debatable. All tmz has to do is make up some phony quotes and everyone eats it up and will believe anything. We don't know this guy and most of us will never meet him. Let him be!

janja

ok who wants to start the count down? I think he stayed out of trouble once for a whole month.

happyhaplessone

Unfortunately he will be back. He's a drug addict who doesn't know how to stay clean. With a long line of hangers on willing to give him whatever he wants so they can say they hung out DMX. He seems to be a really nice guy. I hope he gets it together.

Angelina

its good to see him out, but is he really going be different and change his life around. we have heard him say that before, but never really done anything to make changes. he needs a new crowd of people like lil wayne and his no drinking buddies.

dennis in sac

That microphone on that camera sounded great! Not! That was the crappiest interview ever. He'll go back to jail in 25, 24, 23...

6one9

KARMA BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO GET YOU SOME ``````````````` YOU DUMB ASS!!!
I DON'T GIVE A ~F` WHO YOU ARE!!!!
EPIC FAIL```````````` AS A FATHER!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments