Zach Braff:

I'm NOT Gay

7/20/2011 9:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Zach Braff says he's NOT gay ... and insists he's the victim of a HACKER -- who broke in to his website this morning and posted a fake "coming out" statement.

Zach Braff
The phony statement appeared early Wednesday morning -- reading, "I have been hiding a secret inside me for too long.  The human mind can only bare so much before it explodes in emotions, and well ... it is time to let the world know.  I am excited and proud to announce that I am an open member of the homosexual community."

But Zach's rep tells TMZ ... "He was hacked ... that site has been down since 2006."

UPDATE: Zach just posted his own statement to his Facebook, writing, "My old website got hacked. Someone issued a 'coming out' statement on my behalf. I'm still straight and in love with my girlfriend. But not too straight; I still love musicals, brunch and Doogie Howser."

0323_gay_pride_footer

aquanet

Thats too bad. We straight women wouldn't mind if he liked guys. We would gladly trade him for Rupert Everet

Jackie

Of course he isn't gay, but all humans we are bi to an extent.

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

pie 33 minutes ago

Have a few drinks the night before, and your agent reads your posting where you then have to retract your statements so nobody really knows your gay.

----------
Delaware D about a minute ago

any chance this IS real and then suddenly he has that Jerry Maguire moment "What did I do??" and now he HAS to deny it??

----------

I´ll bet you´re both right. I mean, who would care enough about this actor to hack into his web site? His show was sliding in the ratings for a long time and finally went off the air over a year ago. In T.V. terms, that´s a lifetime. So who would care enough to hack into his website? The only reasonable explanation is that he wrote this letter and then had second thoughts.

dave

lol, omg, i was there when it happened on this website called 4chan.org, it's an internet forum sort of site, anyways i was there when the kid posted a thread saying he hacked into braff's account and everyone was typing up messages to be added to his blog, this was one of them, there was one he posted up before taking it down and replacing it with the I'm gay one, it was like "I love penguin *****, I love sucking penguin *****." or something like that..

AM I FAMOUS YET?

4nt1p@thy

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty >> A 1st grader?? Come on. It's at LEAST 10th grade work! :) And it's better writing than half of all adults could do, sadly. But just be glad they didn't post the stuff about penguin penises or fake suicide notes or pedophile rumors like they were bouncing around as they were discussing it. Can't chalk THIS one up to ANONYMOUS. They only were advisers on the content, not the hacking! LOL!!!

chicagannie

Zach who?

Sienna Sacha

Sorry Zach, no buyer remorse. . you are what you are.. . .didn't you learn that Weiner's hacked excused didn't work and neither will you. . ..have fun with your butt buddies. .

4nt1p@thy

I rather enjoy all the community support of the blog post, though. The h@x0r support, that is! Notice all the comments posted in reply to it within the next hour or two. As if regular people were keeping that close of an eye on that old website in the wee morning hours. HAHAHA

Hanging to da lef

"Oh yes you are!!" "Snap, snap!!"

charlee

all the cute guys are gay....:-(

4nt1p@thy

What no-one else from here has discovered, it seems, is another clever addition to it. Now it has become a "fact" that Zach Braff is gay, because it is do***ented in Wikipedia, with the proof being a link to his site! LMAO!! Well done, ANONYMOUS one!

alex

hahahahaha

RabbleRouser

I know a girl that had a drug induced threesome with him and a d-list actor.

Bu