Judge EXTREMELY Impatient with Lindsay Lohan

7/21/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Judge Stephanie Sautner made it clear -- she is extremely impatient with Lindsay Lohan and her progress in completing probation.072111_lohan_v3_still

Judge Sautner made it clear, Lindsay had better complete her community services within 1 year of the date of sentencing -- or else! The judge said, "I'm not going to give her five extra minutes. I don't want to hear, 'Oh, I couldn't do it because I was on the set of the John Gotti movie.'"

The judge was frustrated that after 2 months, Lindsay has only completed 4 days of 60 days of community service.

The judge was also upset that Lindsay had not enrolled in psychological counseling -- as she's required to do. The judge is giving her 21 days to sign up with a personal counselor -- not a group counselor.

The L.A. County Probation Dept. was asking Judge Sautner to violate Lindsay's probation, because of 3 alleged violations. Two of them were outright bogus ... the third was Lindsay not returning a call from her probation officer. Lindsay did in fact belatedly return the call.

Judge Sautner made it very clear -- if Lindsay doesn't get her act together, the judge will revoke her probation.

So jail for Lindsay still looms.

0721_lilo_Splash_court2

John

No*****ching, just throwing my comment on here.

DIE BLOWHAN! NOW!

Superman

I read on another site that LyingHo acted like a spoiled, delusional bitch when she did that Plum Miami Magazine shoot. Not a crime, but it shows she hasn't changed one bit.

some guy

Lol... "Eureka"...

...Really?

John

NOT WATCHING

Fix the stupid filter.

MoonDust

My favorite Lindsay Lohan quote, 'Move that cone. I’m Lindsay Lohan.'

Bruno

Hold everything. That beotch is wearing my necklace!

Kathy

Wait a minute. Is she going to court or a funeral? Or maybe auditioning for Morticia in the Adams Family??

Bruno

I like what the Seal is wearing. Very flattering. That spear is to die for!

help this young woman

I wasn't looking.... did she show up? I'd be surprised - her and Casey were up all night with a camera and a mountain of coke. If she does go to Court, she's gonna be real twitchy.

john smith

Lindsay looks great.

Barbara

Still braless I see...her boobs bouncing and swaying on the perp walk...lol

Kathy

Who's her courtroom clothes designer?

Vinsetta

Nice 25 year old sagging tubes.

some guy

FYI: New Jersey state motto is: Liberty and Prosperity.

I don't eat chips

If she makes it to my age (which is doubtful at best) she is going to be sooooo sorry.