Kat Von D

I'M KEEPING THE

JESSE JAMES TATTOO

7/28/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kat Von D TattooKat Von D lives her life with "no regrets" -- which is exactly why she's NOT removing a big ass tattoo of Jesse James' face from her ribcage ... DESPITE the end of their relationship.

Kat tells TMZ, "I love my tattoo" -- adding, "It's more than just a portrait, it has a lot of meaning."

FYI -- the tat is a school picture of Jesse ... from when he was in the FIFTH GRADE.

Kat -- whose show "L.A. Ink" premieres tonight on TLC -- also has a tattoo of another ex-BF somewhere on her body ... and she tells us, that's not going anywhere either.

Dedication.

Bleh!

Her body looks like a bad magazine.

Jackie

Just plain nasty and stupid. What's wrong with her.

Hey Now

1 or 2 tats is ok. Whole body, including your FACE? Not so much. When she's a grandma that's just gonna look weird.

shelley

he looks like a girl in that tattoo LOL

And her..well, she's just a fame whore

Sherms

Hope they get back together...

floknowsbest

She is disgusting. I wonder want her tattoos will look like when she is 80 and her skin is loose and hanging off of her body? Bahahaaaaa.

ohyesidid

Hey Kat, the translation of "we're breaking up because of the distance means "I've found someone in Austin to screw, your services are no longer needed and I don't want to there, now or EVER. Since I have already been publicly humiliated enough to last 3 lifetimes, we'll just go with "the distance was just too great for the love of my life and I to overcome". Sound good to you?"

e33

tattoos are for clowns

Kelly

How about a portrait of an over sized carnival lollypop on your forehead Kat, Would be a great season opener.

Kelly

How about a portrait o*****iant carnival lollypop on your forehead Kat?

nyc44th

*smile* . . . what else is she going to say? She is just TRYING to not look like a dumb a** for getting it.

Toni

when I saw the clip of her showing the tattoo on tv the other night..I thought the tattoo was Martha Plimpton!! lol

Lynn

She looks dirty to me, I mean, truly unclean, like she doesn't shower much...her hair is odd, is it real? This girl has issues; I know some guys find her sexy, but she just appears to be totally insecure to me running from man to man.

toad

Reality stars who complain their life is too public need to take a reality check. This woman is N A S T Y, and so is Jesse. I wish they would all go away!

thestupid

Damn gutter trash. People that have ink on them need a mental evaluation.