Lindsay's Stereo Installer:

"YOU'RE A BORN DRUGGIE!!"

7/27/2011 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0727_lindsay_speaker_ex

The stereo installer who is suing Lindsay Lohan is so angry he didn't get paid, he launched a very personal attack, telling her -- "You're a born druggie!"

TMZ broke the story ... Stephen Clark is suing Lindsay for more than $1,100, claiming she stiffed him on an installation in her Venice home while she was on house arrest.

TMZ has obtained correspondence between Lindsay and Clark, which started civilly but quickly deteriorated.

In the first exchange, Clark wrote. "Hi Lindsay! Well, I sent you two invoices and several BBMs and texts. I have never heard back from you. So I guess you just aren't going to pay for my labor or your equipment."

Clark continued: "I am sorry, but I cannot let that much money go."

Lindsay responded, "Sorry!!I will have it to you this wk! I'm changing business managers and such so I'm trying to handle it asap."

But time passed, and Lindsay went radio silent.

So a frustrated Clark wrote back, "You're a RECOVERING addict who goes to the santa monica probation dept. Should I share this as well?" And Clark continued, "You're a born druggie!"

Clark is suing Lindsay in small claims court.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Dragon Tattoo

Since this guy is talking to TMZ, Harvey should have him call his live show today.

Hey Now

Dude--get your money up front.

Nicole

Slander.
There isn't any proof that Lindsay has had any controlled substances since Sept 7th

I don't eat chips

Oh boy. Lame-azz damage control coming in 3...2...1...

Sandra

Lindsay does not get the bill paying concept and so her bad behaviour continues!! Hope this guy gets his money and then some!!!

John

@hey now yeah no one pays up front .. If your lucky and they do then its parts and maybe 20% of the labor..

The news scares people all the time into thinking all contractors are going to rip people off

Buckaroobonzai

Gosh! Why can't lindsay just pay people what she owes them!!!???!!!

Straight Talkin Texan

Addicts are also born excuse makers!

Rocco

Stephen, when somebody stiffs you for a thousand dollars, you go down to the courthouse and file an action in small claims court. Then you get a judgment, then you collect.

If your first action is to go and tell TMZ, then I guess we know what your true intentions are.

Enjoy your 4 minutes of fame, because you haven't earned 15 minutes.

RIP

She hasn't worked in years and I bet she is broke as a bat. I hope she ends up in a real prison someday. What a skank.

john smith

I'm sure that this clown made more than $1100 by selling this info to TMZ. BTW I hope for $1100 plus for labor he worked more than one day. How much does this guy charge $200 an hour for running wires and screwing speakers to the wall?

jpm4444

I dont think I've seen a more arrogant person in a long time.

she has no money to pay for counseling and is throwing parties and putting in new stereo systems.

America WORSHIPS celebs. The courts let her do what she wants, and she now think she can do whatever she wants.

Loser and so are the people that like her.

Carl

Not a smart move by that guy. You want to appear to be professional and civil when dealing with clients, even deadbeats. The reason is if you go to court you want to look like the good guy and above reproach in order to get the most sympathy from the judge.

jen

hey white trash.........pay your effin bills......

Nikki

This is now stolen goods, she didnt pay for it..Press charges on her

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments