"DANCING WITH THE STARS"

SIGNS ANOTHER KARDASHIAN

7/28/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0728-ron-kardashian-getty-ex
Another member of the Kardashian Klan has agreed to compete on the next season of "Dancing with the Stars" TMZ has learned ... but it ain't Khloe ... or Kourtney ... or Kris -- it's a dude!

Multiple sources confirm ... Rob Kardashian is officially on board -- despite concerns about the "Dancing" schedule conflicting with Kim's super MEGA wedding in August.  We're told the two sides addressed the issue and hammered out a plan -- and Rob signed on the dotted line.

Rob will be the 2nd Kardashian to compete on the show -- his sister Kim hit the ballroom in 2008 ... but she was eliminated just 3 weeks in to the competition.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Hamptons dude

I thought they were going after celebrities? Who is this kid?

t

Ugghhh...s***my Rob Kaniite rdashian is a definite "F-Lister"...has DWTS gotten so bad that we have to endure YET another Kartrashian on the show....I wont be watching for sure now this new season...ugghhh!

tb

He is far from a celebrity....they either need to change the show to Dancing with Trash or get actual celebrities....

JimmyCrapCorn

another no-talent hairball kardashian

Kubie

Who?

Donna

I thought they were though getting D listers lol

The PMG

Ummm......wasn't there a post not too long ago about how DWTS was going to stop signing d-listers, or in this case, a z-lister?

shelley

I thought they promised us no more D-listers? He is by far a celebrity of high calibre

gigi

So much for A-List celebs! Thought they had higher standards this season! Lolz

Fergi

First they say they are going for A-listers, then they scrape the barrel for a no-lister?

JasonTMZ

Hey! If you guys have any comments about the new layout of the site, please leave your feedback at getsatisfaction.com/tmz. You can get to this website on the homepage either by clicking on the "Give us your feedback" red banner on the right of your screen or the tab that says "feedback" on the left of the screen. Thanks so much!

Jason - TMZ

dan

Wait...I thought I just saw an article stating they were going after bigger A list at least B list celebrities. WTF?

The PMG

@MightyMad Aww fudge, you beat me too it.

Madrigal

I thought DWTS wanted A-list celebrities not F-list celebrities?? If you want to call him a celebrity.

lady

I really like robert. He is a good dude. Way to go dwts!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments