Sam Ronson

Charged with DUI

8/9/2011 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0809_sam_ronson_EX_01
Sam Ronson
has been charged with misdemeanor DUI ... TMZ has learned -- this, after she was arrested last week while driving back from Las Vegas.

The San Bernardino County D.A. has charged Sam with two counts of DUI -- driving under the influence, and driving with a blood alcohol level over .08.  The two charges are SOP.

If convicted, Sam faces a maximum of 6 months in jail and a $1,000 fine, but first offenders almost always get probation.

0323_celebrity_dui_footer

help this young woman

Nothing's gonna happen to her. Linds knows what to do, and all she wants in return is a little brutal, violent clam-slamming . I guess that's a fair trade.

some guy

Why does TMZ keep posting this story? Yucky

That story you had the other day of Sam with the huge picture was nasty. I couldn't comment on it. Couldn't stand to look at the pic. Wanted to use a cheese grater to scrape that smile off her face

Pete Beau

Beyond gross. Her "career" is about to really take off now....Hi Mom!
Oy.

Terry

Is she ever ugly that chick! Do we really care what is going on with her life? She looks like the kind of daughter every parent is afraid of having coming home for diner in case she brings disease. I mean eurk!

Young

Lindsay & Sam. Matching mugshots.

Fallopia Lopez

Gadzooks! To be fair, if it were only the horribly damaged, greasy scraggle hair, or the giant black eye bags, or the zillions of moles on her face, she'd be OK looking. Poor girl needs some advice.

Scrum

With that face she should get life... plus life.

Marilyn

She looks positively scary. She could use some makeup and a dye job. I'd like to see them do an extreme makeover on her.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Just like Lindsay she can lick this case too.

Mike

It's such an arrogant photo. Someone needs to tell her she is no better than anyone else. It's the total "screw you" look. As if the cops did wrong by arresting her. I can't wait till she fades back into oblivion and she'll be begging for tmz to photograph her.

Ghost Rider

Sometimes I wonder what my mug shot might look like if I were to go outside of the TMZ building with a megaphone during a live tapeing, and rant and rave like a certain radio talk show host until I got arrested.lol. I know TMZ would not post a story on it, but my voice would be heard till I got arrested, literally(lol),but it would go directly to you know who, that good friend of ole CS.lol.

britney

And she thinks she is too good to be stopped by the police, arrested or charged. It' s all in the photo!

Moniquita

OMG she is sooo ugly....sad...

AntiSocialForum.com

God that's one ugly ...................... woman?

peezy901

she looks like **** lindsey look at her then think about u

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments