Kris Jenner's Facelift Lawsuit

THE NECK SKIN DEFENSE

8/5/2011 10:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0805_kris_jenner_EX4
Kris Jenner says the cosmetics company she endorses has NO RIGHT to sue her for getting plastic surgery back in June ... because the procedure didn't affect her face ... it just tightened up some loose neck skin.

The company in question -- called B&P -- sued Jenner earlier this week, claiming she breached a contract to endorse a line of their anti-aging skin care products ... when the famous mother publicly admitted to getting a facelift.

By doing so, B&P alleges, Jenner violated her agreement not to harm the reputation of the company and the product she's endorsing -- an eye care line called "Beautiful Eyes in a Bag."

But sources close to the Kardashian Klan tell TMZ, Kris is adamant ... the lawsuit is BOGUS -- because Kris' facelift didn't affect her eyes in any way whatsoever ... JUST HER NECK.

0508_kris_launch
Kris' alleged agreement with B&P went into effect in March 2011 and was to be effective until March 2012 -- but Kris admitted ... she got the facelift in June.

So we gotta ask ...

MoonDust

Well, that is what she gets for staging yet another REAL moment for her very real "reality" show. They should script better crap....

D

Hahahahaha, this is hilarious! Seems like the Kardassians are always the ones threatening the lawsuits, this time the tables have turned!

MoonDust

E! must be hard at work writing the script for the wedding.

Kev the Realist

Why the Hell not get a brain transplant. You and your entire whore mongering family are a disgrace. Only in lala land would someone be so freekin vain as to have to get a facelift before her daughters wedding. My god where the hell are your priorities. Take you fat, stupid, fame seeking whore family and just disappear.

We are totally sick of you and your poor opathetic ***** whipped husband Bruce Jenner.

You are great at picking up men, first that s***bag OJ defener, Bob Kardashian ( true ambuoance chasing defense layer s***, and then the neutered Jenner.

Your who clan is nothing but trash.

Marley

I can't get past my thought of Her horrific nose job; it looks smaller on one side.

JW

She looked better before.

FreeThinker#1

Well they've called more (bad) attention to a situation that could have passed away quietly. Now, you have to get a look Kris' lids out of curiosity and whoa and behold she's got lower lid saddle bags for days...Shame on you B&P and your PR department.

Ehécatl

I used "beautiful eyes in a bag" once. But then my eyebrows fell off, my eyelids turned into multicolored lumps of putrid tissue, puss continually oozed out of my tear ducts, and something like a third eye started growing on my left cheek and kept winking at the other eyes. In other words, I began to look like a Kardashian without the pounds of make-up and artistic lighting. So I decided to use battery acid instead.

Ellie

she has makes all around her forehead and eyes. we shouldn't be surprised all of them are liars and would do anything for money!

ilovegossip

I'm not sure, but based on the picture of the video above, it looks like she's got markings on the outside corner of her eye for some touch-up there.

Rob

They didn't do anything with her eyes, as is evident in the surgery photo. Markings are made to determine where cutting and alterations are made. She must have had a chin implant and removal of skin on her neck, plus her cheeks were altered. But her eyes were not done at all.

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

Is this a "REAL" lawsuit or a scripted one just like the one that was scripted for Kim K. and the guy who claimed to have slept with her.

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

nisiek

she is so freaking annoying! I think this family has made a serious deal with the devil, and when oh when will they go away! I am so tired of them...and really could care less about all their cheap drama!

Lo From Wisco

This trashball really allowed cameras into the room when she got a facelift? A facelift for her cashcows fake wedding? Color me focking shocked.