'Two and a Half Men'

The Secret Funeral PHOTOS

8/5/2011 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two and a Half Men FuneralThe stage is finally set for Charlie Harper's funeral on "Two and a Half Men" ... which features a tribute to the iconic WARDROBE Charlie Sheen made famous on the show -- and TMZ has the pics!

Harper's trademark bowling shirt and shorts hang at the front of a what appears to be a chapel -- surrounded by flowers. There is no sign of a coffin or an urn.

The episode is scheduled to air on Sept. 19 -- and according to Deadline.com, the funeral will be packed with just about every memorable chick Harper nailed on the show since it began.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

Agent K

Yeah, and with this funeral episode do they seal the fate of the show. Killing off Charlie Sheens character kills the shows. I was a die-hard TAAHM fan, but like myself everyone I know says the show sucks now and (once the network heads get over themselves)is prime for cancellation. NOBODY like it anymore with Sheen out and Kutcher in. It just doesn't work anymore. Bad move Lorrie. "winning,...not you!

Agent K

D@Dave

Charlie needs to come back as Alans ghost or Devil giving Alan sexual advise and other directions to instill some energy to a failing show. Hope you pay for good advise you use.

Jordan stone

I hate ashton . i love Charlie Sheen. BRING BACK CHARLIE SHEEN.

Matafleur

I'm glad Ashton Kutcher was willing to step into this show after C. Harper and C. Lorre parted ways because I think John Cryer is a sniveling little wuss who pretended to be nice to the gay community just to use and abuse us.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11