Lawsuit:

I Was Punched In the Face

At The Playboy Mansion!

8/8/2011 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0808_playboy_mansion_ex
A famous German rapper is being sued for allegedly punching a woman in the face and breaking her nose during a party at the Playboy Mansion in 2009  ... TMZ has learned.

Alessandra Mendes claims she was minding her own business on the dance floor during a party for a beverage called Stander ... when some "drunk and unruly" dude named Giwar Hajabi -- aka Xatar -- bumped into her friend.

In her lawsuit, filed last week in L.A. County Superior Court, Mendes claims she asked Hajabi to leave them alone ... but instead, he pushed her and pulled her hair. Mendes says Hajabi then, "stepped on [my] foot and punched [me] in the nose."

In her suit, Mendes points out that she is 5'4" and 120 lbs ... and Xatar is 6'0" and 235 lbs.

0808_xatar_getty
Mendes claims Xatar "had a known reputation for drunken , unruly and combative and violent behavior, but [Playboy, Stander and the party promoters] allowed Hajabi on to the premises" anyway.

In the docs, Mendes claims while she was bleeding profusely, she was "simply escorted to a shuttle bus" and taken to her car without any medical attention.

Mendes is suing Xatar, Playboy, Stander and the promoters for unspecified damages.

Attempts to reach Xatar were unsuccessful. Calls to Playboy have not been returned.

0808_a_playboy_bunnies_footer

flockavelli

I am German and hear a lot of rap music and I've never heard of this dude. So he's definitely not famous in my country.

Areader

Why is this guy even allowed in the USA?

Emilio

Xatar...looks and sounds like one of those Superman movie villians!

orion

"A famous German rapper......" ?

todd

He might have a German passport but he's not German!

Jack

I'm from Germany and I listen to Rap Music... NOBODY knows that guy in Germany.
He may have lived in Germany at some point, but he's completely unknown in Germany.

right straight

She got the traditional arab domestic treatment,careful when speaking to a prince.

Marie

well, he's muslim and muslim men don't respect women so I'm not surprised.

daftshadow

So this guy Xatar must have terrorist ties. I think the FBI should keep an eye on him. Who knows. He's rich and could be funneling money to fund terrorism.

inge

This guy is not german; if anything he is an arab living in germany!

Lisa

He's not famous. I'm german and I never heard about this guy. Who is this?

cheryl

The beard clearly identifies him as coming from the planet douchebag. I'm not sure what the rap from there sounds like.

Dom

TMZ, please don't tell me you published a post about Xatar on your website!! This dude is NOT famous AT ALL ... c'mon, next time you might consider writing something about me!

SLH