J.Lo & Marc Anthony

REUNITED in Red Convertible

8/10/2011 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

JLo and Marc Anthony
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony's separation has taken a back seat.

Nearly a month after the couple split, the two singers were spotted basking in the Long Island sun near Sagg Main Beach in Southampton ... inside a red Mustang convertible.

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
No explanation yet for the unexpected reunion today -- but Marc's rep tells TMZ, he was on the East Coast visiting his children.

update_bar
5:32 PM: A rep for J.Lo tells TMZ, "They are NOT back together -- they were just visiting each other and the children."

0810_a_jlo_marc_split_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

toughday

If all you are wishing such bad things to come these folks wtf are you on this sight inquiring into their personal lives. You could have just as easier to say a pray than to curse them with with with bad thought. You all seem jealous of them as usual.
Lovers will love and

Haters will alway*****e.

SoCelebrities

Huge fan of Jennifer Lopez :-) I am finishing a new fan site http://sojenniferlopez.com real time news, pics, videos, daily email alerts. Check it out, let me know what you think. -SoCelebrities

A wife cheated

Hopefully they will not end up like this couple!

alicia

Jlo and Mark Anthony should stay together you make the perfect couple. They have so much in common your styles, music , and he seems to want the best for her.

faye

we dont know what are the reasons behind the split up. theres a lot of things ,only both of them know what is it....we cant judge the people who split ....they have there own reasons.

kim egan

she's fake, did her nose job several times like any other woman you meet in the street, he looks like a cadaver, with his black sunken eyes and his mouth looks ugly.

lorraine christopher

i can,t get back on my email, i know where ispent my honeymoon. I spent it at a holiday inn , greensboro,n.c. 1967. You keep running me around in circles, please contact me!!!!!!!!!!

tina tackitt

As I watched Marc and Jennifer on stage the night of the talent show I was reminded of the love of my life , my husband of 33 years. He passed away 3 years ago and as I sat watching them I could not help myself see the love that was onstage that night. I was transformed back to a night with my beloved husband and wanted some way, some how to thank them for showing genuine love, true love on the tv straight into my living room where my husband and I spent much of the time in his last days here on earth. I was so sad when I heard not long after that, they had split. It would be 39 years altogether now that I have known my husband and can not help but to be sickened by the thought that true love, that I saw on that screen , not fake but real, where has it gone. I know that you are celebrities, but to me you were me and my beloved that night. thank you for that moment in time. I hope and pray that it returns to you tenfold. God Bless you for that moment I have placed in my memory forever.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5