Madonna

One of These Kids

Is Not Her Child

8/15/2011 11:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0815_madonna_Splash
While her youngest kids David and Mercy played nearby, Madonna shared a tender moment with her 24-year-old boyfriend Brahim Zaibat in the Hamptons this weekend.

The Queen of Pop turns 53 tomorrow.

Misty

I googled this guy and this is just a bad pic. My real question is what is that on the little girls skin? It looks like she's all tatted up.

Cujeaux

OMG, the Rocket J. Squirrel comment is too funny! Goggles and all! LOL!

I wonder if Madonna is reading him one of her children's books at bedtime. She's one of those mother's who competes with their better looking daughter in search of validation. She probably flirts with Lourdes' boyfriends. Poor Lourdes. Hope she can get far, far away from her.

Gigi

I cannot believe all of you negative posters are seriously this uptight. He is 24 years old, not 15. My dad was married for four years, an Air Force veteran and a father of 2 when he was 24. I am pretty sure this guy is probably mature enough to not need Madonna to cut up his steak for him. They are two consenting adults who are having fun......what is the big deal??

Steve Excell

What happend to Jesus???

B

...Ew.

Cujeaux

Seeing this unlikely pairing, the movie 'The Graduate' comes to mind. Except for the fact that the kid is probably still working on his GED.

Somebody stop me, I could have a field day with this thread.

shagrath

he looks like one of her gay backup dancers in truth or dare
i havent liked madonna since 1990, so IDGAS

Judy

That's just nasty! What possible could these two have in common? He just using her to get close to her beautiful daughter, Which by the way we can only imagine what she is thinking about her mother and how she is acting! If I was this "boys" mom I would be ready to kick that bit**'s a**

zempleni

Ughly

MJ FAN 4EVER

NOBODY WOULD BE MAD AT MADONNA IF SHE WAS A HE. IT WOULD BE THAT BOY TIME.

ptaggart

I think he just likes her in a grandmotherly way - cos the age difference is about right for that - anything else would be too too sad

moe

yuck!it looks like he's feeling his grandmas butt.

fgsd

Oh come on!
At 43, which is a generation younger than this woman is, I would rather cut off my arm at the elbow with a butter knife, before I'm hanging out with 20-somethings.
I knew she was going to be a real Lou-Lou, but, not this bad.
When you are 53 and NORMAL, the thought of hanging out with this crowd makes you want to take a nap instead...but, she is far from normal.

He needs a car seat! I always knew she had a washer missing, this just confirms it. Beisdes, she isn't exactly a looker any more, but, she is still Madonna I suppose.

kelly

That child in the helmet has tatoos all over her body. Look real close and one can see them!!!

laurielynn888

That is disgusting..to starts with he's WAY too young and to flaunt it with his hannds on her butt...right in front of her kids!! SICKENING!!