Kim K Wedding Security

Tighter Than

Bruce Jenner's Face

8/19/2011 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0818-kim-kardashian-getty2-EX
Wedding crashers BEWARE -- Kim Kardashian's party planning team is taking drastic measures to keep uninvited guests OUT ... with security treating the event "as if it was the White House."

Sources connected to the wedding tell TMZ ... party crashers are being treated as a serious threat ... and not only will security constantly patrol the grounds at the Montecito estate ... but we're told they'll also get support from the sky ... in the form of roaming choppers.

We're told the majority of the wedding festivities will take place either indoors or under tents to thwart the paparazzi  -- because the Kardashians don't want the footage to leak out before their special airs on TV.

0131_celeb_weddings_footer

Lynn

How proud the groom family must be that he is marrying a whore who only claim to fame is two sex tapes...I would die of embarrassment if my son brought home that slut....and she has a drunk for a mother..shame...poor Chris...is he that stupid..or does he want fame just as bad...she is very fat...

Michell

You have to protect the money shots!

the judge

wasn't her dad semi famous for being OJs lawyer ?? its snowballed into this ?? being compared to royals ?? LMAO

Reyna38

IM SO TIRED OF THIS ATTENTION WHORE AND HER FAKE ASS MONEY HUNGRY NASTY LOOKING MOM ON TV.. ALL DAY EVERYDAY... I WOULD BE HAPPY IF THEY LOST IT ALL..... PEOPLE ARE STARVING AND DIES FOR FOOD WHILE THIS PUTA IS DRIVING A BENTLEY AND SHE CANT DRIVE IT .. A-HOLE ****..YOUR GOING TO BURN IN HELL AND IM GOING TO HAVE FRONT ROW SEATS LAUGHING WHILE YOU FALL AND ALL YOUR STUPID GREEDY MONEY HUNGRY SLUTS OF SISTER....... EFF YOU BIOTCHES............

nu sox n draws

flashmob in montecito

Oscar D

Im in charge of it all... Im the boss

Jim in Cali

who the hell would want to go to this complete over the top wedding?

Tom

who cares!

MP

I can't believe there's all this hoopla over the wedding of someone who's famous for nothing. Sad state of affairs.

Donovona

This girl's face is everywhere I look, and I just don't understand why? I realize she has her own reality show, but what is she famous for other than a big butt? It's so strange that we live in a world where people with no discernible talent like her, or Pari******on, manage to become so famous for nothing.

Donovona

Please explain why her image is everywhere when from what I can see she is famous for her butt and heavy makeup?

alan li

We need HIV/AIDS education. It's very important!! CDC has granted CSU $1.9M for HIV/AIDS education. The number of members on the largest HIV dating&support site STDslove. com (if I spell the site correctly) has reached 650,000. OMG! Why so many guys and girls on the site are very sexy? Why so many sexy people are infected by HIV? There is no doubt that we need SEX-ED

JW

The are watched by approximately 2 million P2+ in first run episodes. There are 300+ million adults in the US, which means 99.3% of the population could give a rats ass.

Joe

These girls are too much, I saw Khloe in person and trust me when I tell you, she is soooooo much better looking on TV then in person. Does anyone really care to crash this party anyway? They can use mall security, I am shore they will be fine and nobody cares as much as they think to crash their party. Someone wrote that they have no talent and they are a waste of space. I couldn’t have set it better myself.

jebb

hi,D:)do you have herpes? do you feel alone, do you want to have the Mr/Mrs right , come to ---singlesherpes.com Just feel free to chat, share stories, make friends in your local area.