NAKED COWGIRL

Busted Taking Photos for Cash

8/18/2011 4:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0818-louisa-naked-cowgirl-getty-EXThe woman who claims to hold the coveted title of original Naked Cowgirl -- was busted Wednesday night for snapping photos with NYC tourists ... and allegedly charging cash for them.

The pasty wearing, guitar strumming Naked Cowgirl -- real name Louisa Holmlund -- was doing her thing ... posing for photos with tourists in Times Square. But according to law enforcement sources she was also charging money for the pics ... without a valid license to do so.

We're told Holmlund was arrested, jailed, and released sometime Thursday.

Don't worry NYC ... Louisa is undeterred. This evening on Facebook she said, "I still have my pasties on and who cares about a little jail smell right? Let's get f**king naked ;)"

Indeed.

Bijou

I almost thought Renee Zellweger had taken up a second career. Talk about a doppelganger.

magmax

Arrested and jailed for this? Police State Rising. Must have been a slow day for tearing down lemonade stands. No doubt the children jails are are full for now.

Justin

Why do I suddenly want to buy a wedding dress?
TMZ is useless. Useless "news" and full of spam. I'm done with it.

SJ24

Apply New York policy with a human facade; what you have here is a big nose sleazebag pimp upset that he didn't get his personal cut of that money given to the Naked Cowgirl!

Durbin

She looks like Renee Zellweger!!!

B

It was obvious when I heard this HACK on Howard Stern last year with the real deal Naked Cowboy that she is a moron. Why wouldn't you just get a license like everyone else in Times Square so you could make some cask legally? No you are better then everyone else and the Naked Cowshiz was ur idea. Keep her in jail or get rid of her NYPD. I'm sick of passing this PIG

Ann

Why is she on here?

Kathy

She seems a little trashy--don't get why she is on TMZ--I'm sure every city has its weirdos--will look for them on TMZ.

Elizabeth

Rene Zellwegger is the Naked Cowgirl? Seems something more Jewel-like.

shauna

I thought that was Renee Zellwegger!!!

darren

Jesus! I thought it was Renee Zellweger! I feel for Renee..

ken

Hey LOUISA,
NOBODY, not anyone has the right to interfere with you contracting with other people in exchange for gifts....I'd sue their pants off....totally unconstitutional.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2