Charlie and Brooke

How Do You Say 'Warlock' In Spanish?!

8/20/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0819-charlie-sheen-brooke-mueller-GSI-EX
Charlie Sheen
and Brooke Mueller have officially left the country ... together ... and TMZ has learned the private jet carrying the twosome has touched down in Mexico.

The former couple hopped on the jet late Friday afternoon ... judging by the photo they posed for on the plane (above), they look like they're heading on their honeymoon all over again.

Charlie tells TMZ ... he decided to take Brooke on the trip as a reward because she's been, "busting her ass with the boys, and [she's] more sober and healthy than I've ever seen her."

As we previously reported ... Charlie has made it his personal mission to help get Brooke the treatment she needs to finally conquer her addictions.

Still, we gotta ask...

two cents

She actually looks clean and sober this time. I hope they clean up their act. For their kids sake.

DAVESGOTISSUES

Sick of being molested at the gas pump!!! Join the movement: thegassong@twitter.com and hear the offical **** THESE GAS PRICES SONG at youtube.com/davesgotissues Subscribe today and request this song on your local radio station CITGO.......I'M NOT YOUR HO!

boricua4669

WARLOCK = BRUJO ! You're welcome ! :))

Good riddance!

They're probably staying as the personal guests of some Mexican Drug Lord they made rich.

EM

I am so happy for Charlie. Brooke looks great and everything looks like they are gonna start living as a family again.

barf

waiting for the headline that they got in a fight and he beat cr@p out of her. mark my words, it will come...

Sin D

I really hope these two get SO MUCH BETTER that TMZ ignores them they are SO boring, sober and healthy. God Bless you two....Get Well and Stay Well togather! Way 2 go! Then pose 4 Playboy Brooke m'kay?

Professor Chaos

Can't blame him. She's pretty damn hot. I'd bend her over too if I were him.

Kathy

Give them a break. Life doesn't always have bad endings.

Lisa

Brooke is very weak. Most women would have ran from this relationship long time ago. I feel sorry for her. She has no backbone; that's why it's hard for her to permanently kick her drug habit. She can't stand on her own two feet. She has to depend on something or someone to keep her going.

highwaygirl

YAY Charlie

me

Wow, nothing like the blind leading the blind.

Nancy

Charlie looks a LOT older than 47. Maybe they can both stay clean, I doubt it, but maybe. I give them a year and it'll be back in rehab and/or jail for at least one of them.

Rex Kramer

Rightly so, Sheener needs all the publicity he can get over the next few weeks before his roast. Prepare for the continued onslaught of "normal and sober" Sheen.....so we can laugh rather than squirm in a few weeks.

Chun LI

2 losers heading to Mexico to .....