Kim Kardashian

Hoity-Toity Neighbors

Complain over Wedding Noise

8/22/2011 6:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0822_KIMS_WEDDING_SPLASH_EXDKim Kardashian and her wedding posse of 460 were too loud for the neighbors ... law enforcement tells us the residents were so pissed off over the noise, they called the cops.

We're told several neighbors reached their limit at 11:30 PM and called the Santa Barbara County Sheriff's Department.  Deputies paid a visit to the ritzy estate where Kim's bash was in full gear, and asked them to turn the music down, which they promptly did.

A Sheriff's official tells TMZ ... none of the neighbors wanted to sign an official complaint so no one was cited.

What's unclear is if the music was live or canned -- a bunch of singers and groups performed live, including Earth, Wind & Fire and Robin Thicke, and DJ's like DJ Cassidy were spinning.

sonny

1st

tessa

What a buncha lousy neighbors, it was a wedding for goodness sakes, not a nightly occurrence. Folks are too quick to call the law and too quick to place themselves before others. How about a little kindness and understanding?

Rocco

If it's midnight, and the only noise is you, that should tell you something. Maybe pick a non neighborhood for you next big shindig.

wasted days and wasted nights

Tell the neighbors to get a life.

yenny snyder

I'm so glad this is over...I'M OVER KIM AND HER WEDDING!!!! This is her 2nd wedding, get over yourself..now were going to have to listen for the next several weeks about where she's sneaking off to for the honeymoon...GREAT!! there's more important things going on then some reality t.v person spending millions on a wedding when that money could have gone to many charities. I wish she would have eloped then we wouldn't have to keep hearing about it...her registry gifts were ridiculous..I bet Bono or Sean Penn or Wyclef would have gladly taken some of that money and used it for good instead of indulgence...Shame on you kim...you should have made people donate instead of takeing things you can clearly buy yourself!

Heisenberg

Kim Kardashian a real valuble member of society.

Matt

Yawn

Debbie

Those are real stupid neighbors, like Kim Kardashian gets married or it happens everyday. I think it's an event the neighbors should of understood and accepted it. They were just jealous they weren't invited.

3Storms

You don't have to be "hoity-toity" to spend millions of dollars for a nice house only to be bothered by over-privileged toilet filth with no class and no consideration for neighbors

D

This Hoity-Toity reader is sick of hearing/reading about her damn wedding!!!

FlamingoNut

The neighbors should've been invited, just out of common courtesy. Besides, it could've been a few more people for Kris Jenner to show off to.

Killyourself

Who gives a crap about this dumb broad? True definition of a wh*re. I have never seen a woman jump man to man so quick before but then again I have. There are millions of people dying from hunger around the world and these two ***** are spending cash on a pointless wedding. I give the marriage year and a half before they are getting a divorce. haha I would put cash down on that too!

bogey

Well they've been married for twenty-four hrs. I guess the next big pay-day is when the script says that one of them has to cheat on the other.That should be on the honeymoon. What a joke. But i give her credit,She shows it absolutely takes NO talent to make money.

nicole

Good for them!!! (neighbors)... This family thinks the world revolves around them. They truly make me sick,...what nerve! Sorry, but I hate this family. I just looked at kims blog & talk about some serious delusional azz kissers, wow!

Vesna

Kardashians - Manicured Trolls (except the groom feel sorry for him what he got himself into)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments