Howie Mandel

Intruder CONTAMINATED

My Home!

8/25/2011 12:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0824_howie_mandel_tmz_EX
Howie Mandel is experiencing every germaphobe's WORST nightmare -- discovering an intruder was lurking in his home ... and possibly TOUCHED SOMETHING!

Law enforcements sources tell TMZ -- Howie was out of town when a maid discovered an open door in his L.A. area home.

We're told it's unclear if anything was stolen -- but Howie's people filed a police report anyway.

Howie is now conducting an extensive inventory of the home -- to make sure nothing is missing.

Law enforcement sources tell us ... cops have a few "strong leads" on the case.

Cartman

He probably got a "Jersey Shore" done in his house... which means he should probably buy new pillows or suffer pink eye.

The "Jersey Shore" thing is farting into pillows and giving your victim "pink eye" when your expelled anal contents infects their eye.. it's a huge laugh for guys like Howie. :)

Criss

I'd like to sneeze in his face!
(I wouldn't actually do that, btw)

PitBullLover

go away howie you're boring irrelevant stupid on that stupider show you and the other idiot has beens are on and we are sick to death of your and your freaking phobias
wrap yourself in saran wrap and stay in a plastic box somewhere far far away.....

some guy

I hope the intruder also used Howie's toothbrush. Neurotic yet, Howie?

Bobertbobert

Sure hope Howie can lick his obsession.

Truth

BITCH PLEASE.... THIS GERMAPHOBE SH*T IS ALL AN ACT. ALL STARTED WHEN HIS LAME COMEDY ACT COULDNT GET ANY ATTENTION. THEN PUT THIS **** INTO HIS DUMB EFFING SHOW BACK IN CANADA.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I'm inclined to believe people who say it's an act. His kind of OCD is treatable, he has the money to get treatment and overcome the anxiety and behaviors, why doesn't he then?

HomerT

haha his ocd makes me laugh.

Ace

Howie, I've got a great idea for a new show. The premise is that you are soo freaked out about someone being in your house that you decide to get rid of all your stuff. What you do is furnish MY house with all YOUR things. While your busy furnishing MY house, your wife is refurnishing your house with all new and sanitized stuff. Call me Howie....I think we have a show.

eve from eden

He needs to buy a new mattress. The fad is to pee on the bed and let it dry. Probably peed on his toothbrush too. Spit in his fridge.

Dan

Germaphobes need to live in smaller homes no matter the size of their bank accounts. Duh. Easy fix.

CC

He needs to sell his house immediately. Since it's infected I'll offer $100.

ciimonstr

It was a SWOOP & POOP.. and the intruder left without washing his hands, touching EACH and EVERY doornob on the way out, as well as the silverware...

Mee

Boy, would I hate to be his maid!

Marty

I bet it is the remake of the John Waters film, "Pink Flamingos". Look at the security footage and see if Divine is sashaying out the door.

I love ya Howie, hope you get over this!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments