« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tony Hawk

Oops, I Broke My Face!

8/24/2011 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_tony_hawk_BT
Lil Wayne
shouldn't feel too bad about his skate park accident the other day ... because even the greatest boarder of all time isn't immune to a crash every now and then.

The legendary Tony Hawk smashed his face in during a doubles session at the Kona Skate Park in Jacksonville, Florida yesterday ... leaving the 43-year-old with a very snaggled front tooth.

After the fall, Hawk -- who's now headed to Georgia -- tweeted, "Oops, doubles with Staab went wrong at Kona. Anyone know a good dentist in Savannah? <-- not a joke

0824_teeth_hook_ups_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Kathy

Is this for real? Looks like it was Photoshopped.

Rotter

Now he looks like a hillbilly!

The PMG

Tony's the man, nuff said

Gatanegra

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. Karma's a bitch at times!

panicrev

"The sodas in the Icechest are for Tony Hawk ONLY!"

McG

@Rotter, LOL, I was thinking the same thing. He could use that to advertise for "Tony Hawk Moonshine", bottled in the finest mason jars I reckon.

Christy

At 43, maybe just maybe, it's time to put the skateboard away. He looks like he is square out of deliverance.

justme

I feel he is too old now to be on a board! He was great in his day but now its time to hang up the ole board. Enjoy youre teeth before they fall out on there own with age. Just Sayin

Tyler

Funny here I was thinking Rodney Mullen was the greatest considering he created tricks and is older and still at the top...i guess my years and years of skateboarding and learnign about it and watching it were wrong...NOT. TMZ is wrong AGAIN!

panicrev

"The sodas in the icechest are for Tony Hawk ONLY!"

panicrev

"The sodas in the icechest are for Tony Hawk ONLY!"

Delaware D

I had heard a rumor that Russell Armstrong had hit Tony Hawk in the mouth! oh man. Hang it there, Tony.

You too, Russell.

Eeek5127

I was at Kona for this, on top of the ramp. I am a photographer. When he hit the ramp he landed on his back. His eyes rolled in the back of his head and he was shaking. This was for about 5 seconds. I cover a lot of sports and the only thing missing from the classic concussion was the fencing move. He got up, went in the club house and was back skating in 10 minutes. I've seen a lot of stuff as a photographer, but that was one of the scariest things I've seen. There is a pic in here of him wiggling his tooth:

yuckmouth

**** you JUSTME your opinions are ****
Age is just a number,If he can skate till 60 well good for him you jealous loser.
most 40 year olds are sitting on the couch or playing golf

Eeek5127

Also, it has now fallen out:

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments