Kristin Cavallari

I'm Going to the Marine Corps Ball!

8/26/2011 10:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0826_kristin_cavallari_ex_2
Who needs a Bear ... when you can have a U.S. MARINE?!?

TMZ has learned Kristin Cavallari has accepted an invitation to attend a Marine Corps Ball in San Diego in November after a Devil Dog named Jonathan Burkett extended an invitation via Twitter yesterday.

The message read, "Wanted to know if you want to go the the Marine Corps Ball with me in San Diego?! Would make a video but still deployed!"

0826_Jonathan_Burkett_Subasset
Cavallari promptly replied,"Would love to! When is it?" ... and now TMZ has learned her people are working out the details to make it happen.

Ooh. Rah.

Missy

WHY are you reporting on this NOBODY????

Pris

The last comment was not me, but actually my husband a Retired Marine of 26yrs in the Corps, letting you all know how stupid you all sound.

jaybeez63

I served 20 years in the Corps, husband i********* 27 years next month, daughter did 5. I think it is sad that our service members are inviting people who have no idea of the celebration or what the traditions behind it. This takes away from the celebration. Invite someone with a clue. Reminds me of the civilians that attend and talk and laugh through the ceremony. Oh wait, let me jump on the bandwagon and ask Ed Harris, at least he played a Marine in a movie.

Vinny

and this is from a former Marine...wish I was back in the Marine Corps. I'd ask Lauren Conrad.

Vinny

What a bunch of ******** leaving comments. People are just ******** today. Leave her along..good for her! OHH RAH!!!

Ann

I think that is very sweet. I am not sure who this girl is though.

However, I am willing to bet that the people on here that have bashed her, would be the very same ones that would also bash her if she had turned him down. Then you would be saying she thinks she is better than others and she should be ashame for not going. Ridiculous.

Polaris

You know, I think its sweet of her. That guy is over in some hole of a country fighting for the rights of others, putting his life on the line, and if he gives it a shot and asks a celebrity to his ball, well shoot, good for him.

Rogue Warrior

Yes, she'll be a hot date, but NO CHANCE of getting any so what's exactly the point? I'd rather take some random piece and at least HOPE to score at the end of the night. But that's me..........

whatevs

Like they say: "It never hurts to ask"!

A Real Lawyer

________________________________

Why do we care whether it was you or your husband? Why the need to point that out and then tell us how stupid we all are? Pot meet black kettle.

We don't care what you think or how stupid YOU sound. This is an entertainment website that invites comments and even a stupid comment, such as yours, gets posted.

Get over yourselves.

Patrick

The Marine happens to be my cousins son. She posted to FB and I just looked at this website. Nice family and a proud mother. I'm sure she is reading the comments.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

You can never have an article that mentions the military without somebody getting high and mighty about all the people who fought and died so you can have the freedom to spout your stupid opinion, and therefore you should NOT exercise that freedom and stfu. Makes perfects sense.

Nay, I say.

I honor those who died for my freedom to spout my stupid opinion by doing it.

big sexy NAV

dibs on next year ;)

dankerator

is he related to fat mike???

Chun LI

By people does she mean one of her relatives?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments