The Game

Street Fight Victim SPAT On Me!

8/27/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0825_the_game_EX_01
Big twist in the street fight this week involving The Game -- law enforcement tells TMZ, the rapper DID get violent with a cameraman outside a Hollywood nightclub ... but only after the guy spat on him.

According to law enforcement, several witnesses have told cops that Game either pushed or punched photog Breyon Williams -- but they all insist ... Breyon spat on Game first.

You can hear Game shouting at the end of our video (below) -- but we're told ... Game was just yelling at his posse to clear out.

As we previously reported, Game gave his statement to police on Thursday -- and they decided not to arrest him in connection with the incident.

Breyon tells TMZ, the whole story is BS -- insisting he NEVER spit on the rapper.

The matter has been forwarded to the City Attorney for final review.

TheHOLETruth

...you know, "review"

...$$$$$$$

SKiNET HD

All this stuff "just happen to occur" around the time he releases his album. You could do alot better if you want attention that bad. How about filling sandbags, or helping starving children? Im done.

Cujeaux

Please no more close up face shots of the Game. Thanks.

Im Housin

I was @ that club that night and it wack! A bunch of dudes with bad vibes trying to touch me (I am a female) I left early cuz I was pissed just like Game was except I flipped inside the club. I wont be going there again! What ever happened to respect?

your own luck

I am so tired of hearing every single day about some professional athlete or rapper getting arrested for either being in a fight, going 110 mph, or breaking some other law. GROW UP!!!

the truth

the guy had a cam and a flash light right on his face. so you guys are telling me you wouldnt get mad either. I would of done the same thing if some dumbass had a flash light at my face

Leader of the ignorant masses

I do not know if he spit on him or not, but i find it hard to believe anything this guys says. He always says one thing and then changes his story.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Oooo he's FUGLY.

BIGPAPI175914

THE GAME JUST PLAYED HIMSELF OUT. YOU GOT NO ******* SKILLS SORRY ASS DUMB **** HAS TO MAKE A ******* BIG SCENE JUST CUZ HE WASN'T NOTICED IN THE CROWD. THE WEST COAST FELL OF****AIN THANKS BITCH

Carl

When it comes to The Game we really need to ask the question "how responsible is a mentally retarded person for his own actions?"

Joao

Okay, this Game person's posse claims he was spat on---we heard nothing about spit previously. I'm thinking if he had spat on him their would have been a MAJOR ghetto ruckus then that which occurred. Doesn't matter, the LAPD is looking anything that will exhortation this thug

Bad Motherhugger

I bet the dog ate his homework on a number of occasions when The Lame was a schoolboy...

BaByCaKeS1818

HAHA The Game is wack as hell..wit his little punk ass..he seems to be the type that loves attention and all those stupid hoes were giving it to him SMH

BIG VIC

FUNNY HOW THIS WANKSTA GETS TOUGH WHEN ONLY HELD BACK IF UR GONNA SCRAP UR GONNA SCRAP AND THEN MAYBE SOME ONE WILL PULL U AWAY

UNLEVINED HARVEY