Matthew Fox Accuser

I Punched Him In Self-Defense

8/29/2011 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_fox_02_EX
The woman who punched Matthew Fox in the face this weekend tells TMZ ... she HAD to let her fists fly because the actor struck first and she needed to defend herself.

TMZ spoke with Heather Bormann ... who tells us she was driving a party bus for a private party Saturday night in Cleveland -- when Fox boarded the vehicle.

Bormann claims she told Fox he wasn't welcome on the bus -- but he was too drunk to understand.

Bormann says, "He just kept staring at me with his mouth wide open and not saying anything. I told him, 'You have to leave buddy. You are trespassing on my bus.'"

That's when Fox "leaned in and started punching my crotch and breast."

Bormann says, "I took one hand to his jaw and he was spitting blood. He stumbled backwards."

"This was my self-defense," Bormann says ... adding, "This was the only way I could protect myself…..from a man beating up on a woman."

Bormann says she's meeting with prosecutors today -- and may press charges.

0829_heather_borman_SUB

Leen28

I'd take a shot in the junk to party with Mattie-boy. He's delish.

Jake

Good for him. Should have flattened the pig out..

laura

sure she did...

TB

I love how a lot of people are instantly defending him, and saying the woman's story is "off" and making excuses.

I'm sure this'll get brushed under the rug anyway like Josh Brolin or Sean Penn's domestic violence charges. Unlike Chris Brown who admits a mistake and tries to move on and is crucified every moment for it. What a hypocritical society we live in.

billy

here what i have to say i know this heather bormann and she dosent lie shes not like stop calling her you dont nothing

Steve

Stop saying Matt Fox is nice!...he is not a nice man at all when he drinks. And from what I have read about him over on the LOST fan boards, he is a mean drunk. There was a story last winter that TMZ had on Fox and a stripper and guess what???...more drinking!!!

Red

This is all BUllS***!!! Just someone wanting a big payday! An will probaly get it! Like to see the tape on that bus! Most of those PARTY BUSSES DO have a video tape recording the events! Unless something else was going on in that bus??????????????

billy cema

I agree that something sounds fishy, here. Guess the driver will "feel better" if some green is handed to her.
Aside from that, Matthew; if you're listening; Try to learn from what Mel Gibson went through because he was in denial about the power of alcohol! Don't you see how alcohol whupped Mel's a--?
It will do the same to you. Makes no diff to alcohol!
I know that show biz is rough and tough! But the majority make it through the rough patches all right. They even develop a sense of humor about their powerlessness over alcohol! Follow their lead, please!

David Addison

He punched her because he thought she was the smoke monster.

SusanCoyote

He's related to Tom Cruise - of course he is a nut job!

buxxy

I nominate him to be the newest recruit in the Charles Manson family....

Sammy

Don't know how tall this woman is, but she looks as if she may be about the same weight as the man. Men and women are supposed to be equal these days. So what difference does it make she is a woman, if she wa********* him too.

alex

Better hope Your career survives. Def' do not want to be known as 'the drunk woman-beater' ever...

Kowny Krush

Who guvs a fick about Matthew Fox. And SHE looks like typical Denham Springs, Louisiana trash, transplanted up to Cleveland.

Bondsbroker

Wow.. she is big enough to be a man... Not to mention she wont take him to corut .. she will settle for a large sum of money and live life happiily ever after..... Oh yeah and Heather idiot.. Next time keep the door to the bus closed until you see your guest; Also when you see someone drunk help them, don't get confrontational and tell them they have to get lost.. that just puts gas on the fire... How does your girlfriend feel about this whole ordeal???