Matthew Fox Accuser

I Punched Him In Self-Defense

8/29/2011 7:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829_fox_02_EX
The woman who punched Matthew Fox in the face this weekend tells TMZ ... she HAD to let her fists fly because the actor struck first and she needed to defend herself.

TMZ spoke with Heather Bormann ... who tells us she was driving a party bus for a private party Saturday night in Cleveland -- when Fox boarded the vehicle.

Bormann claims she told Fox he wasn't welcome on the bus -- but he was too drunk to understand.

Bormann says, "He just kept staring at me with his mouth wide open and not saying anything. I told him, 'You have to leave buddy. You are trespassing on my bus.'"

That's when Fox "leaned in and started punching my crotch and breast."

Bormann says, "I took one hand to his jaw and he was spitting blood. He stumbled backwards."

"This was my self-defense," Bormann says ... adding, "This was the only way I could protect myself…..from a man beating up on a woman."

Bormann says she's meeting with prosecutors today -- and may press charges.

0829_heather_borman_SUB

Gnc

Violet Blu you are so right. Amazing how people "assume" she wants a pay day enough to make this up. No f(*^ing way. Fox is a loser. Small resume, smaller penis, because a real man would not walk around drunk or hit anybody, least of all a woman.

I hope they throw the book at him.

Joao

Oh, she MAY [hint$hint] press charges... huummmm

john

maybe with the settlment she can afford some Valtrex.

neko nation

Just another gold digging sue happy fat ugly skank with a bad piercing and a worse hair do.

ur momma

looking at a bitch like that i wouldve left the bus that hoe look like she can beat anyones ass

kt

where are the witness's? it's a "party bus" on a weekend, and no witness's? this heffa looks too excited to be in front of a camera for this to be real, i'm sorry i call shena****ns.

right straight

You don't need extra incentive to punch a bus driver.Kidding kidding,seriously though, most are confrontational loud mouths until the news shows up.

Mad

I think this is bs! You can see the $$$$$ signs in her eyes cha ching

MyOpinionOnly

Wow....what a bunch of douchey commentors on here! Just because he was an actor on your fave show does not give him the right to put his hands on someone when angry! Her weight is also NOT THE ISSUE. Whether she weighs 95 lbs or 195 lbs no man should ever hit a woman! Just the fact that a bunch of idiots on here are blaming her due to her looks just shows the insane amount of ignorance in this world. You all defending him make me sick. I hope she sues his azzzz off and cleans him out!

rosebud626

OMG TMZ just ruined the crappy ending of Lost. some people havent seen it... now i won*****ch it. thanks TMZ.

truth hurts

Hmmm...no Chris Brown treatment. Interesting

Big Girls Hit Hard

Isn't that Pam from Archer? He should have known not to mess with her.

texas turd

why is chaz bonos pic in this article?

Alex Michaels

Mr. Fox is in town shooting the movie "I, Alex Cross." Look it up on IMDB. Now any assault should be investigated and until then both parties should be given the benefit of the doubt. It is odd that people are attacking this woman because well she is not what they consider attractive. Looks don't matter in any assault case. It is about power (or perceived power). I don't remember hearing anything about Mr. Fox to suggest he is the kind of person who gets drunk and beats on women. At this point until some other facts come out, there is no reason to jump on either side and definitely not a reason to verbally attack the woman.

Stefan

I really doubt this woman's story.
Fox is a relatively large man. If he had hit her, as she says, I doubt she would have remained standing long enough to throw a punch back at him. My guess is that he resisted when she tried to eject him, maybe she shoved and he shoved back.... and then she clocked him one, which is clearly an act of assault on her part.