Steven Seagal

I'm No Puppy Killer!

9/1/2011 4:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0901_steve_seagal_tmz_BN
Steven Seagal
claims NO PUPPY was murdered during the Arizona raid he participated in earlier this year ... and says he's "outraged" by the false allegation.

Seagal just released a statement saying, "I’ve been called a lot of things in my career, some of them not so kind. But to be labeled an animal abuser is beyond the pale and that is simply a role I will not accept."

TMZ broke the story ... Jesus Llovera has taken legal action against Seagal over the March incident -- alleging the actor crashed a tank into his property ... and someone involved in the raid shot his 11-month old puppy. Llovera was suspected of running a cockfighting farm on his property ... allegations which he has denied.

But in his new statement, Seagal does not address any of the other allegations that Llovera made against the actor -- that Seagal and the cops wrongly destroyed his home and property.

Still, Seagal says he's considering filing a lawsuit against Llovera for "fabricating the puppy killing"  -- and he's already contacted legal pit bull Marty Singer.

Hemingway

There is little doubt that Steven Seagal is a puppy killer. Maybe Mr. Seagal should have fought the puppy in hand to hand combat rather than just shoot the poor pup. This is a sad story. Seagal should be ashamed of himself.

Hemingway

It is time to hire Dog the Bounty Hunter to capture Steven Seagal and put him on trial for animal cruelty.

Hemingway

Here is a dog out for justice to get revenge for the puppy shooting by Steven Seagal. He might be hard to kill, but this dog is out for a kill. Here is the dog watching its prey - marked for death.

Rabbitt

Of course that's the part he's disputing. Everybody hates a puppy killer. You do NOT want to be tagged a puppy killer.

pam

EVEN IF SEAGAL DIDN'T KILL A PUPPY HE KILLED AND HELP TO KILL OVER 100 ROOSTERS ON THE PROPERTY THAT DAY. WHY ISN'T THAT ILLEGAL? IT IS ANIMAL ABUSE & SEAGAL IS A LOSER!

robert

why were the roosters put down ?

JANET FAKE VELEZ

listen tell marty singer and jan hartweiz,com that iam being lied about. eyes of a telepatrhy telekinesis medium. thrpough astral projection eye travel in my dreams to outer limits. et nexus.com. tell the cia of ny eye told them whaTR R MY PLANS IAM GOING TO PUT AND AD IN THE WISDOM MAGAZINE AND THE POST AND THE DAILY NEWS AVBOUT HOW THE MEWNTAL DOCTORS ARE LYING ABOUT ME I HAVE BEEN SAAYING STRAIGHT NO DRUGS AND IAM GOING TO GET A NEW TATTOO ON MY ARM LAWMAN YOULL SEE AND HEAR ABOUT MY NEXT TATTOOS IAM NOT DOING THIS FOR THE MONEY I HATE MONEY BUT ITS ABOUT RESPECT I WORK WITH THE SUBCONCIOUS MINDS OF FUTURE PRO SCIENTISTS OF THE EVIL AFTERLIFE. THE ADC MIND PROJECT. I AM STUDYING CODES I GOT A BOOK ON FINDING OUT MY SACRED TWO CODES OF THE OCCULTS OF ET AND HUMANS 18 AND 13 ARE TWO OF MY SOURCE CODES. I CAN STOP MY OWN HEART IF EYE WANTED TO. LAWMANS EVIL ENITYTS ARE CHALLENGEING ME I STARE AT THE SUN AND EYE WONT GO BLIND BLUE SHIELDS APPEAR BEFORE MY EYES. JUST TO LET U KNOW I TRYED TO SAVE ALL THE HUMANS SOULS OF HOP AND YOU ALL TRYIED TO KILL ME WITH DRUGS AND THREE BATTERIES And a cell phone chip. through outer body experinces. remember my nAME IS SAEZ AND I AM STILL IN REMISSION FROM MY CAncer so iam going to put up a fight this is my gift and all who misused the gift gets tortured whhen i die. never again pitch black go rent the moview enity. because i get raped by theses ev il enitys of aseagal just because i kn ow the graille and braille codes of the un iversers yeas iam pisased off no sex seaga,l jan et sacred saezs organization. i tryed to warn u eye sent you information about ten yeaERZS AGO AND U DIDNT GIVE A **** YOUR TWO BUSY GETTING BLOW JOBS BY FLAWLESS WHORES THAT WANT TO HURT AND TORTUERE YOUR FAMILY TREE. ANCESECSOTS BYE YOULL HEAR ABOUT ME IN THE PAPERS IF EYE DONT DIE BEFORE THAT

janet fake velez

i work with the subconcious mind. voo doo i catch all skulls of evil. goddess of the sun

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3