Taylor Armstrong

Down & Out in Beverly Hills

9/1/2011 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0901_taylor_armstrong_launch_EX
Wearing shades and a black tank top, "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Taylor Armstrong surfaced in public for the first time since her husband Russell's suicide two weeks ago.

Taylor was spotted checking emails and running errands around town on Wednesday -- WITHOUT any "Housewives" cameras following her around.

Bravo announced they will air suicide prevention alerts during the premiere of "RHOBH" next week.

Sonya in Tx

Nasty lip injections. She's trying to look like Jay Z

Chris

Those big lips are meant to look like her Vag... I'm amazed she didn't trip over them!

Chris

AND By the way, her real name is Shana, Taylor was her last name.

Diamond

Shana Hughes is her real name. She used the name Ford for a while in her scams, telling people she was from THE ford auto Family. Interesting the HW with the smallest home is offering to house her. Guess everyone but Kyle sees her scams for what they are.

Amazed

How's that book coming about your abusive ex, Taylor?

RamHead

Judging from her jeans, her financial situation is detoriating very fast. Where I live jeans like hers are worn by the homeless.

dolphin

How do you get rid of "fish lips" if they want to? I hope it's some kind of permanent punishment for actually paying to look awful.

JRB

She still has money for the meter?

JRB

Wi***** was her swinging from an electrical cord.

JRB

wi***** was her swinging from an electrical cord.

Cujeaux

I've enjoyed reading 99% of these comments.

How many feelers is Shana going to put out in a week's time? First it was the battering, then the gay rumor, now Russell left her high and dry. The fact that she's already playing the destitute widow shows how truly pathetic she is without him - even though she openly detested him while filming the show. She can't take care of herself or her child now. A responsible couple with the kind of money that flowed through their hands would have started a nest egg for their child from birth.

She blew 60 Gs on that b'day party and we're supposed to feel sorry for the b*tch now?!? I would be leery of anyone who changed their name for no apparent reason other than to distance themselves from their past. The bilked investors are giving it some time to let the ashes settle, then they're all going to come out of the woodwork. Is Bravo going to film that too? I think not.

Bee22

She has been living with Kyle Richards and that has worn Kyle and her family down.. a lot of extra drama Taylor adds that serves no purpose...

Bee22

One thing more.

Did the Ford Family of automobile fame ever send her a cease order to stop impersonating an heir?
Taylor changed her name to Ford to swindle and convince businesses, investers to give her money.

Well, she did have Julia Roberts lips and cheeks done to her.. I am sure she will impersonate new people in the future.
Imagine cutting 3/4 in. on each side to produce that 'smile'. ewww and owww

Barbie

I actually liked this Housewive's show but I am completely over it now. I will no*****ch any of the show's anymore. They are becoming way too violent, drugs, alcohol, beatings, and now a sucide. When does it end? I know I'm not wasting one minute of my life watching these disasters anymore. And don't we already know how this season's going to end ????

Cyn

Is she so 'down and out' that she was 'spotted checking emails'....at the library? Where else does one go to be 'spotted checking emails'?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments