Soulja Boy

RIPPED By Military Vet

For Anti-Army Rap

9/5/2011 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0902_soulja_boy_tmz_ex
A proud military veteran is demanding an apology from Soulja Boy -- after the rapper posted a video saying, "f**k the army troops."

Soulja ignited a wave of controversy this week over his new song, "Let's Be Real" -- which includes the lyrics:

"F**k the FBI and the army troops ... fighting for what? Be your own man ...
... I'll be flying through the clouds with green like I'm Peter Pan."

090211_soulja_boy_v2_still

TMZ spoke with Fred A. Flores -- a disabled Marine Veteran who is now a commissioner for the L.A. County Veteran’s Advisory Commission. Flores tells us, "It's a very offensive statement ... especially with the 10th anniversary of 9/11 coming up."

Flores -- who has two children currently serving in the military -- calls Soulja "Ungrateful" ... adding, "He should apologize to ALL armed forces."

"[The rap] is very irresponsible," Flores stated ... "especially for a person who is an entertainer for the youth of our country."

Soulja Boy's rep refused to comment.

kat

If you think Soulja Boy is wrong for his diss on U. S. troops. Repost~~~~
Soulja Boy ou really want to make amends? Change your name! www. change.org/petitions/ hey- soulja-boy-change-you r- name

Toravion Lewis

he is not even a real rapper and cant freestyle for nothin and i say this to him personally " lil boy you are not an artist and ur a disgrace to hip hop and rap and if pac was alive u wouldnt have a career plz come to germany to perform again and im crackin you wit a bottle".

agon12

so he is asking what we are fighting for...how about we are fighting for the rights that you have, you ignorant f*ck! we over here suffering being away from our families for months at a time and all he has to say is "be your own man."? Punk ass b*tch. I bet anything that if he was to be put out here with them ranger, sf, and spec ops boys he wouldnt be able to hang! i guarantee he would **** himself!

Quinn

WHO THE F**K DOES THIS PIECE OF SH*T THINK HE IS... HE NEED HIS ASS WHOOPED AND DRAFTED INTO THE MILITARY FOR 4 YEARS THEN LETS SEE IF HE CAN SING ABOUT IT.....NO WONDER NO ONE LIKE THAT FAKE DOUCHE BAG HE SHOULD BE SCARED TO SHOW HIS FACE IN PUBLIC AND EVERYWHERE ELSE. YOU NEED TO GO ON LIVE TV AND APOLOGIZE TO EVERY TROOP IN THE COUNTRY.. BECAUSE IF IT WAS NOT FOR THEM THEN YOU WOULD NOT BE SINGING OR RAPPING OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THAT HORRIBLE RACKET U MAKE AND SING... TILL YOU APOLOGIZE YOU WILL BE THE BIGGEST PIECE OF SH*T I KNOW OUT THERE... AND I HOPE TMZ READS THIS ON NATIONAL TV JUST SO YOU WILL KNOW!!

patrick find me bitch

THIS FOOL IS PATHETIC AND SHOULD BE TAKING OUT BACK. COME GET ME BOY. YOU'RE JUST A WORTHLESS PILE OF ****.

Deborah

Does the marine not remember he fought for Soulja Boys right to free speech...I think if you don't know what your fighting for it's best not to enlist!!

C

Kanye West much?! I feel sorry for him and anyone like him. He still doesn't understand the repercussions of his actions. Famous, he may be for now, but a STAR or TALENTED he's not.. obviously. Many in the paparazi spotlight can also be a pretty clear example. He's ignorant and a little boy .. way to set your race and generation back two steps SBoi.

proud to be an american

the saddest part is you name yourself after the milatary when in all reality you are a stupid boy what a shame you stupid im ashamed you breath the same air as we americans do ,probably non educated welfare recipient crack bred mother ****** ....now there is my freedom of speech ...walking deadman

amy15

I assume Soulja Boy hasn't been influenced by a veteran or soldier protecting our freedom or he wouldn't have disrespected them. I hope people choose not to buy his CDs with their hard earned AMERICAN dollars! I also hope Ingrate Soulja Boy has a deeper appreciation for our troops and the freedoms they provide.

michelle

this is the first i have ever heard of this and i am so disappointed with this sh*t My best friend died over in Afganistan protecting our rights He died doing what he was told and as for you soulja boy you need to change ur name and grow the hell up cuz one day someone is gonna take u off ur highhorse u one hit S.O.B. LEAVE THE TROOPS ALONE. some of us actually wanna meet a military man or woman and be married to them and be married to the military understanding that one day our husband or wife might not come home but that is someting we are willing to take on because not only are they fighting for our rights they are fighting for the childern of the futures rights. so i will say this again LEAVE THE TROOPS ALONE WHY DONT U SEE IF U CAN HANDLE IT.

MOM

Hell, YOU cant even sing. Who are you to bash our military/.

MOM

YOU STUPID, STUPID BOY...!!! DOES HAVING A LOT OF MONEY MAKE YOU CAN BASH THE TROOPS THAT ARE FIGHTING FOR YOUR DUMB ASS FREEDOM?

Matt

O yes how real he is, sitting in a AC cooled recording studio wearing a 200$ shirt singing into a mic all while a soldier is wearing 80 Pounds of gear, in pants and long sleeve shirt walking on patrol in a 120 degree desert defending his right to make the ****ty music he puts out.

teresa

It is sad that we have immagrants trying to get into this country because they have respect for the freedom here that our military troops have suffered and died. NOT including thier families who has to live with ungrateful wantabes like this jerk. If Martin Luther King was alive I think he could set this (not sure what he is) straight. I think this is one (whatever he is) that the governement should enlist him in the Marines and let them take care of him. Show him what AMERICA is all about. I am not sure what country he thinks he is in but he needs a wake up call. I say THANK YOU to all of the country who has suffered and/or died to protect idiots like him. And this goes to whomever follows him. YOU ALL SUCK.... BOY. Yeah that is right I said BOY!!! And there is not word that even sounds like SOLDIER with boy because you have to earn that name. That is what you are "A BOY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. X

Hey anyone see my M4 or have a M16 I can use for a few mins. I'll show soulja boy what the Army does. I didn't spend a year in Iraq to have a **** bag Rapper talk ****. If its not that hard them maybe soulja boy can join can go to Iraq. I hope he does and gets shot (no im not saying he should die)....... Mr . X is a Wisconsin Army National Guard Vet..... So kiss my A$$ soulja boy!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments