Russell Armstrong

The Gruesome Coroner's Report

9/7/2011 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907_russell_autopsy_launch_ex_2
TMZ has obtained a copy of the L.A. County Coroner's report ... describing the scene when Russell Armstrong's body was discovered on August 17 ... and it is extremely graphic.

Jacqy

IDK about gruesome, but NO, this is not EXTREMELY GRAPHIC.

Tara

WOW! Totally disturbing..........

J

Nothing gruesome about that report. You guys are a bunch of pansies.

sailor

I have lost all regard for you Harvey, if you authorized the print of this autopsy. Certainly you'll find an explanation, but really..... Why?

Daze

First they say "double wrapped around the neck" and further down it says "Wrapped around the neck three times". You'd think they'd know which.

ron

Page 9 says his stomach was empty. Dude should have had a sandwich and maybe a good strong think about somthing he couldn't take back. Sad.

Terri

Fascinating. Thanks for sharing.

Rob

TMZ,
I love your sight matter fact my wife gives me **** for reading it every night. Please give this story a rest....Let this man Rest In Peace..It's getting really old!

Joanna

Was the cord two or three times around his neck?

Potentially, the unexplained bruising and cuts were from his last struggle. Depending on the height of the cabinet next to him, he may have come in contact with it during his hanging.

If there was foul play, I would think it was business related... someone knows more...

Muppet

Taylor charged over 90K on his credit card after they split. I think something fishy is going on here. She wanted his money but didn't want him. I think they need to take a closer look at her.

Tori

I love hearing about celebs like everyone else but this is going too far into personal matters. Not appropriate.

Polly

I admit to my morbid curiosity. The idea of being so sad that the only solution a person can come up with is to kill himself is heartbreaking. But, I found the coroner's report interesting in a weird educational way, and that sort of makes me feel bad.

anonymous

huh, so his grifter wife identified herself as Taylor FORD-Armstrong to the folks on the scene. Wonder how she's gonna try to wiggle out of the lawsuits brought against them? This whole thing is a mess, but she needs to be held accountable for the fraud the couple perpetrated TOGETHER.

Good riddance!

Um yeah, autopsies are 'gruesome' in nature, but the cause of death and his overall condition was not anything surprising. I've seen a full autopsy done and despite having a very, very strong stomach, it didn't exactly make me want to run out and get lunch right then. The body was decomped a fair amount and the smell was probably one of the worst parts of the experience.

kathy

when do we get to see the "at-scene" pictures mentioned in the autopsy?