'Toddlers and Tiaras' Mom

Baby Hooker Outfit Is Harmless

9/7/2011 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907_toddler_tiaras_EX
The mother of the 3-year-old girl dressed as a prostitute on "Toddlers and Tiaras" tells TMZ, she's a good mom -- and insists "no harm was done to my child" by dressing her as a hooker.

Wendy Dickey tells us, her kid had no idea what she was dressed as anyway -- and the costume was "less revealing than gymnastics wear and swimsuits."

According to Wendy, the hooker outfit (below left) -- based on Julia Roberts' character from "Pretty Woman" -- "is a lot less harmful."

Wendy says she dressed her daughter as the "classy" Julia Roberts from the end of the movie as well (below right) -- but TLC edited that part out.

0907_toddler_tiaras_sub
Wendy says, "I'm raising my child just as well as any mother does ... I take my kid to church every week ... at least I'm not forcing them into sports and getting my child injured like some parents."

Wendy adds, "People need to look at their own family and what they're doing. I don't know why people are focusing so much on pageant moms when there's much more harmful things people are letting their children do!"

Kym Grenier

Because most sports us mom's enter our kids in aren't a huge invite to pedophiles! Kids grow up fast enough as it is, there is no use in making them look an older trashier version of themselves!

Ray

"I take my kid to church every week" ....So you go to church, so it makes it ok to dress your kid as a hooker....love church goers!!

James

It's obvious that this "mother" is in it for the attention. She treats her daughter like a dress up doll. Maybe if a Dad dressed his 3 year old son up as a pimp that would be ok with her

DPG

This just might be one of the most revolting things I've ever seen. Congrats, psycho mom...

chucklehead

do you notice the child has no twinkle in her eyes. she looks very sad and tried.

charlie

I would bet you just about anything that she will force her kid "not" to play sports. This is a typical crazy mother that wants to live through her daughter. And I hate to be that person but where is her poor husband? Is he locked in the house all day after he goes to work?

Kati

What an idiot. Comparing sports with dressing your 3 year old like a prostitute. There is something wrong with a mother teaching her daughter that the only value she has is how she looks

mary

To these brainless mothers.

Every pedophile in every corner of the world wants your home address.

"T&T" should be banned.

Child Protective Services should pay a visit to every parent who enrolls their innocent child in this very dark and disturbing pageant.

tg

I'm Sure Patsy Ramsey thought the same thing and we see what happened to her daughter. And that pedophile NUT who took her daughter's life COULD still be out there somewhere.

Missy

LOVE this show. I was in pageants as a child. Graduated Magna *** Laude on a full academic scholarship. Now I dare someone to tell me that pageants ruined my life.

angel

HARMLESS???...BITCH DONT BE CRYING IF YOUR CHILD ATTRACTS CHILD MOLESTER!! R U FCKING KIDDING ME??

Mayu

Maybe kids in football or gymnastics may get hurt physically... but there is a lot of emotional and mental damage pageants can do to a child's psyche. When they lose, why did they lose? Because THEY WEREN'T CONSIDERED PRETTY ENOUGH. Yeah, that doesn't hurt at all, being told you're not pretty enough to win a crown.

they're also taught that they're only pretty if they dress inappropriately for their age, act sexual, and be as fake as you can be. (Fake hair, fake eye lashes, fake tans, fake nails, fake teeth in some cases, fake eye color, loads of makeup hiding their natural face, and in the case of one mother fake boobs and butt padding.) Nooooo that's not harmful at all.

Then finally there is the over sexualization of the children. Grinding and pumping on stage in what they call "dances" while wearing skirts shorter than hookers... then, wearing long eye lashes and shiny lipstick, they wink and blow kisses at the audience and judges, (some of them grown men)... walking around the stage in teeny bikinis instead of cute child like swimsuits... they're made to look like 30 year old sexual beings. You don't think for a second pedophiles don't visit these pageants or watch these shows?

being naive and having a child is more dangerous than any broken bone you can get in Martial arts or soccer.

sportsmom

My Child played sports his entire life thru high school and now into college and i can promise you i never forced him to do anything he did not want to do... Nor did i ever dress him as a cross dresser or a prostute...

Cheryl A.

WOW Mom, your priorities are all messed up by dollar signs! Are you a psychiatrist or a psychologist? Have you done your research into what happens to these little hooker-look-alikes when they are older? Prepare yourself to be a VERY young grandma.

Erik

No you are not forcing your child to do sports, but you are forcing your child to go to church and compete in pageants. Much more healthy to commit your child to sports where they socialize and get exercise, than to force god and religion down their throat. #****ForBrainsMom