'Toddlers and Tiaras' Mom

Baby Hooker Outfit Is Harmless

9/7/2011 11:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907_toddler_tiaras_EX
The mother of the 3-year-old girl dressed as a prostitute on "Toddlers and Tiaras" tells TMZ, she's a good mom -- and insists "no harm was done to my child" by dressing her as a hooker.

Wendy Dickey tells us, her kid had no idea what she was dressed as anyway -- and the costume was "less revealing than gymnastics wear and swimsuits."

According to Wendy, the hooker outfit (below left) -- based on Julia Roberts' character from "Pretty Woman" -- "is a lot less harmful."

Wendy says she dressed her daughter as the "classy" Julia Roberts from the end of the movie as well (below right) -- but TLC edited that part out.

0907_toddler_tiaras_sub
Wendy says, "I'm raising my child just as well as any mother does ... I take my kid to church every week ... at least I'm not forcing them into sports and getting my child injured like some parents."

Wendy adds, "People need to look at their own family and what they're doing. I don't know why people are focusing so much on pageant moms when there's much more harmful things people are letting their children do!"

Rachel

Truly disturbing. Please pass the brain bleach...

oink

you are a PIG.

Mr. Yuck

"Look at your own houses before you judge mine"

Boo-hoo lady.

Your parading your kid around as a prostitute in a pageant for $#@!s sake. OF COURSE people are going to judge you and your parenting skills. The fact that it doesn't even occur to you that this could be damaging is a huge indicator that your judgement is faulty at best.

These pageant mom's are exactly the reason why you should have to be "liscensed" to have children, frankly. Too many morons breeding who are passing on their messed up mentalties onto their children, further perpetuating nonsense like this.

denise

We all know this is not about the KIDS, It's all about the Moms quest for something. She(mom) knew Damm well what she was doing.Pimping out her kid

Heather

Absolutely ridiculous.

Vile Jew

This is a ******* disgrace...

jb

Disgusting show...........As far as I'm concerned, the show is somewhat on the par as Jersey Shore. I'll bet that the Mom has already penned a contract for her daughter with Playboy. There's nothing like a mother pimping her daughter.

Andre

Not only should her child be taken away, she needs to (AS WELL AS these sick pageants' and officials) be charged with CHILD ABUSE. Those who 'watch' this on tv are no better than those providing this 'entertainment'. SICK SICK SICK.

Allisan

What an idiot

Mike

The mother of this child says "at least I am not forcing my child in to sports and getting my child injured like some parents". What she is doing to her child is far more worse than those girls involved in sports. She is subjecting her child to perverts and pedophiles, and companies like TLC is supporting this sort of thing!! This mother like many other mother's who supports this kinda of stuff shouldn't have kids, and if they do have kids they should have them taken from their homes.

Sunny

I refuse to watch this show because I think it is simply wrong! Let these kids be kids! They should be outside playing and getting dirty, not putting on makeup and costumes to wear in pageants for the pleasure of the adults! These children are too young to even decide if this is the life they want! If as a teenager they want to do pageants, fine...but wait until they are old enough to have input into their lives! Yes, my child plays sports...and one day we may all see him in the pros...but it was HIS choice! He never played little league...in middle school HE made the choice to sign up for sports, and HE has put in all the effort to be as good as he is today without me having to push anything on him. He has his colleges picked out to start trying to get recruitment and scholarships so that he can be seen by the pros when the time comes. It should be about the kids...not the parents.

Scott Rand

The comments coming from this lady would be comical if this was not such a serious matter.
Any parent that knowingly dresses up their daughter as a sex object no matter what age ought to have their head examined. The fact that she makes reference to being a stellar mom by taking her kid to church and lamenting other parents for having there kids involved in sport is near sighted to say the least. Sport breeds team work, fairness and fosters positive attitudes toward your competitors. I can't say the same for forcing a child to be what you never were in life or wanted to become. It's a sad comment on society altogether to instill in your child that in order to be successful, you have to have great looks and dress like a sex object. Thank goodness you are not the mother of my child.

Stacey

First of all there is NOTHING wrong with putting your kid in sports. Why she would say something so stupid just proves how stupid she really is. Then to say getting my child hurt like some parents. what is this woman on? Sports teaches them sportsmanship, team support keeps them active ect. Putting these TODDLERS in this show teaches them nothing but how to be SPOILED brats who think they are gods gift & their you know what dont stink. If us normal parents have our kids in sports that doesnt make us bad parents. I would love to see this woman on the street & really let her know what i think.

sagagne

The show is truly PATHETIC and they have sicko parents. I am against this show because parents should not force their kids to do this. Their kids cant say NO cos they know their parents will hurt them !!

Nicollette

OMG...that is disturbing! And even more disturbing that the Mom is completely okay with that. SMH