T.I.

I Didn't Hide Anything

From Prison Officials!

9/8/2011 9:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0907_TI_freedom_launch_EX_plain
TMZ has obtained photos of T.I. just minutes after he left prison on August 31 ... and the photos show he wasn't hiding anything from the prison staff -- including his mode of transportation or who got on his tour bus.

The photos show T.I. in a red shirt, accompanied by a prison guard as he makes his way to the tour bus that carried him and his entourage to a halfway house.

Sources tell us ... T.I.'s legal team believes prison officials targeted T.I. when they picked him up at the halfway house and hauled him back to prison, their reason was that T.I. was not authorized to take the tour bus. Yet the pictures clearly show prison staff knew exactly what mode of transportation he was using.

T.I.'s legal team believes prison officials have now trumped up other reasons to justify sending T.I. back to prison -- namely, that he brought unauthorized people on the bus, including his manager and 2 VH1 producers.  Prison officials also claim T.I. was conducting business on the bus, because shortly after T.I. got off the bus VH1 announced it was doing a T.I. documentary/reality show.

And one more thing ... Prison officials say T.I. deceived them by not disclosing the manager and the producers would be on the bus.   The officials claim T.I. had only said his wife would be accompanying him.  But T.I.'s legal team claims T.I. had a 2-minute, casual conversation with a member of the prison staff 3 months before his release, and that's when he said his wife would be on board but never even considered who else might be there.  The legal team believes prison officials are just out to get T.I. and are coming up with lame reasons to justify their actions.

tellmeaboutit

Wah Wah TI should get a sign for his cell saying Home Sweet Home. That's where he's going to be again and again until he grows a brain.

Kelly

Not that I agree with what the Prison Warden did, I don't.
On the other hand how would the staff know anything about what T.I. filled out, what he disclosed or didn't disclose?

How would the staff know he wasn't authorized to leave in a bus? It's not Mayberry with Andy and Barney filing paperwork, sharing all information, it's a large prison with many departments.
You need a more realistic argument, the staff knew is weak.

Kelly

Not that I agree with what the Prison Warden did in hauling him back, but how would the staff know anything about what he filled out or what he disclosed or didnt disclose?
How would the staff know he wasn't authorized to leave in a bus, it's not a prison of 10 employees and 20 inmates where they all share information!
You need a more realistic argument, the staff knew is weak.

Kelly

Not that I agree with what the Prison warden I dont but how would the staff know anything about what he filled out, what he disclosed or didnt disclose?

SimonaMeChelle

I wonder if T.I. is going to have FANS from his last letter from prison on the REALITY show. . .inquiring minds wanna know!

SimonaMeChelle

T.I. is not stupid or any of those things, he is brilliant,kind, outgoing, outspoken, misunderstood, talented, charitable, a productive member in society that has had some awful things happen to him along the way, a person that has admitted to his errors, he is the only one that can live his life. . .so why don't everybody that want to be positive in the world support him, let him live his life. All the negative ones live your miserable lives.

beau

This site need to post about inner city kids , several from Africa went/ tricked to West Va. to a fake Prep school..Reported by Yahoo sports.The hardship it cause parents with hoop dreams getting kids to West Virginia. That T I stuff is boreing..He'll do something dumb again.

waterdeptTX

T.I. Get a New Legal Team. You pay people good money to handle the ins and outs. Either the facts were written down and they missed it (your leagal team)or they knew and didn't inform you. Either way you should have some serious questions for those that are suppose to be looking out for your interests.

TheUltraworld

This moron couldn't just go to a halfway house. He had to rub their faces in it by hiring a $1m motor coach for the trip. T.I. is his worst enemy. Remember, this guy (a convicted felon) was buying automatic weapons out of the trunk of a car on his way to an awards show! He's a career criminal who got off light, but that wasn't enough. I have no sympathy for him.

truth hurts

I have experienced the casual conversation that someone all of a sudden tries to use against you at my job so it can happen and probably did go down that way. This seems like manipulation since we're talking about weed and ecstasy. I don't use illegal drugs but all that jail time over gateway drugs if that between two married adults seems excessive in the good ole U.S. of A.

Anon

The system is so ****** up. **** THE SYSTEM

bobby ti fan die hard

stop treating my ***** t.i.p like dhat cuz let dhat do sum he loved make musik for us his fan
real talk

Equality

He's a celebrity, which means he has fans!!! Maybe, just maybe most of those boxes contain fan mail, or the material a musician needs to make music (lyrics)!!! Racism and hate easily exposes the true devilish nature of most glass house residing stone throwers, such as most of you are!!! #Onlygodcanjudge

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4