Kate Major Files for

Protection Order Against Michael Lohan

(Again)

9/12/2011 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0911_KATE_MICHAEL_tmz_ex_2
Kate Major says Michael Lohan is at it again -- sending both her and her father threatening messages -- so she's once again filed for an order of protection against him.

Major filed docs last week in Sarasota County, FL. -- alleging, among other things, that Lohan has threatened to have her dad "whacked" and threatened to "ruin her career."

According to a police report, included in the docs, cops went to Major's home last week because she claims Lohan was repeatedly calling and texting her. The report says Lohan called while police were there -- and an officer told him Major didn't want him to contact her anymore.

If this sounds familiar, it should -- this is the third time Major has sought an order of protection against Lohan.

This latest order was not immediately approved. A hearing is scheduled for September 13.

Calls to Michael Lohan have not been returned.

Ann

slow news day? these people are not celebs, they are redneck trash.

jen

these two need to find a cliff and jump. talk about media whores....give me a break

Missy Trouble

I'm not one to talk about someone's looks. But her face looks like Rose O"Donnell in that picture.

And why does TMZ keep giving these two attention? NOBODY cares about them or any of the Lohan's.

bunny

What a moron. He couldn't even turn on Celebrity Rehab and realize what a fool he is? He's never going to grow up.

Rogue Warrior

Let me guess, she took an at home pregnancy test and found out Milo hadn't impregnated her so she called the cops because she really needed that child support money!

andyconda

damn, you have Dina on Radar... and Milo on TMZ... must be broke.. trying to score some bond money..

Pat

What career would that be?

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

It just occurred to me: Low-han rhymes with "garbage can." Ha ha there are reasons for things.

cake

(looks like a dying thread, but I have to say something anyway):

Being stalked/harassed/etc. by phone, email or other means isn't a laughing matter. It's scary and can leave one with PTSD that the perpetrator then uses - to "prove" that their "target" IS crazy or wacky or unstable.

Police can do nothing unless you have a do***ented physical injury.

I went to the top brass in my town, played the tapes, showed the do***ents... he told me the only thing he could do was tell me to go away. Far, far away. He told me "off the record" that I was at serious risk, but he couldn't protect me.

I had a TRO... but I had children and I was basically laughed at because I had to allow contact when exchanging visitation.

Even if you dislike the 'stalked' in this case (IF this is the case, i don't know), no one has the right to harass. EVEN if 'provoked'. No one forces a stalker or harasser to act. They choose how they react to another, no matter how ldiotic the behaviour may be of the one they target.

INeedFacebookFriends.com

look for Michaels new reality show "Im a Turd". Mike shows wannabee turds how to be professional turds.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4