« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Former NFL Pro Bowler

I'M DEAD BROKE

... and Living with My Parents

9/15/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0914_chris_mcalister_EX_01

Former NFL bad ass Chris McAlister -- who signed a $55 MILLION contract in 2004 -- claims he's BROKE AS A JOKE and living with his parents ... this according to court docs obtained by TMZ.

The ex-Baltimore Ravens defensive superstar has just filed new documents in his child support war with his ex-wife Marlene in the hopes of  lowering his $11,000 per month obligation.

In the docs, Chris -- a 1st round NFL draft pick in 1999 who played in the league for 10 years -- states, "I have been unemployed since 2009. I have no income."

He adds, "I live in my parent's home. My parents provide me with my basic living expenses as I do not have the funds to do so."

McAlister was a KEY member of the Ravens when they won the Super Bowl in 2000 ... and even got himself an interception during the big game.

McAlister was only married to Marlene for 13 months -- but she claims Chris ended the relationship in 2009 when she got pregnant and refused to get an abortion.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jackie

Loser don't know how to invest their money other than bling bling, cars and women. and oh yeah!...they forget to invest in condoms to.

InformationTrafficker

Planning for the future is the most important thing any celeb or pro athlete can do.

This same story has played itself out numerous times before.

James R. - Los Angeles

And we should feel bad for this idiot...WHY?

Jim in Cali

LOL. I remember Plaxico owned this guy when he was with the STeelers. McAllister couldn't stop him.

Azzkicker

Here we go again. Another star athlete/celebrity nailed by some money grubbing gold digging chick who spreads her legs in hopes of grabbing onto the gravy train; baby used to produce income because she's just too damn lazy to work. It just never ends...

Memra

"When a black guy gets rich, it's countdown to when he's poor again." Chris Rock

John Basedow

i just cant understand how these guys blow all their money. i can understand buying a car worth 100 Gs but where does the rest go?

The Real JJ

11k a month?? Watch who you sleeping with.

Jodi

Signed a $55 million contract 7 years ago and now he's broke???? I don't believe this. Even if he spent $4 million dollars a year for 7 years how could he be broke now. IMO he has a lot of money hidden somewhere under his parent's name or in some off shore accounts.

Even if he hasn't work since 2009 he could have invested his money and lived off the interest. Don't believe for one moment he's broke.

Joe

What Ponzi scheme did he invest all of his eggs in? His investment strategy must be stupider than blitzing the entire defense as a receiver runs his deep route uncovered.

3Storms

It's not surprising. They spend money like there's no tomorrow then they marry ridiculously-expensive trophy wives who somehow spend twice as much

Eddie

----------------------------------------

Yeah, make her get an abortion, dude. Good one, Romeo. Blame her for everything: your stupidity, your ignorance, your wayward sperm, your derelict lifestyle.

Way to go!!

PaulWS

Child support should not be based on your income. There should be a cap on it. As if the s***bag mother actually spends $11k a month on the kid.

craig

I lived next door to several ravens players in an upscale apt complex in owings mills in 2000 he would ride his bike over and we could smell weed commming out of the door and partying all hours of the night. At the time i didn't care cause i smoke myself so it was a fun time there. I can't get into details but there were several other players as well not just him. He would ride his mototrcycle which went against his contract he just didn't care. I am not suprised of this story look at Jermain Lewis hint hint....

shar

St Louis Rams won the 2000 Superbowl for the 1999 regular season.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments