Michaele Salahi

'Wild Sex' Claims

with Journey Guitarist

9/15/2011 11:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0915_michaele_neal_launch_EX
Michaele Salahi
was bragging about the "wild sex" she had with Journey rocker Neal Schon ... even before she left her husband Tareq Salahi ... TMZ has learned.

Sources extremely close to the alleged White House crasher tell us ... Michaele and Neal first met in 1998 -- while she was engaged to Tareq -- and the two felt an instant attraction.

We're told, Michaele and Neal managed to restrain themselves at first ... but in 2009, things came to a head -- and the relationship turned sexual. Michaele even bragged about the "wild sex" to friends through emails.

Michaele and Neal managed to keep the affair secret for the past two years ... but last week, things ramped up again ... and Michaele decided it was time to make a move.

As TMZ first reported, Michaele ditched Tareq on Tuesday to meet up with Schon -- and she's been with him ever since.

Tareq claims he's devastated -- and has told friends he feels "betrayed" by his wife.

UPDATE: A rep for Journey challenged our story and said we needed to make a major correction -- they met in 1995, not 1998 ... BEFORE Michaele and Tareq were engaged.

Haha

I wonder who's cryin now?

TheUltraworld

Neil's got a bigger.... Bank Account. She dumped the looser. But Neil better be careful, she has Oksana written all over her,

Carl

I hope they never have kids. Otherwise those poor children would have the ugliest noses in the world.

Oprah

Why is "betrayed" in quotes? Doesn't he really feel betrayed?

nikkithix

LMAO !!!! :)

Kaytee

I'm not sure if this is a publicity stunt or if she is just a flippin HOOKER whhhhoooore

3Storms

Surprise a whore turned out to be..............................a whore

Fredbo

OMG!!! Michaele is bangin' Greg Brady's Salahi!!

Sloane

what a coincidence that her leaving for someone with fame and money comes at the same time as her husband's business bankruptcy filing
......what are the odds huh?

You Know It's True

Lets be honest here...Anyone who has follwed Jpurney knows full well that Neal Schon has a huge ego. Is is talented? Absolutely! Is is possible that he and the Salahi's are in cahoots? No doubt both need the exposure. Did anyone watch the Today show with Journey a few weeks back? Interesting that Matt was talking to their new singer, and did not introduce Neal. Neal had to make a point (rudely I might add) to introduce himself. Rude enough that Matt apologized. I agree this is a total PR stunt but I believe it is by both parties.

Don Pedro

I am currently the President and CEO of DTSNMW. (Defend the Salahis NO MATTER WHAT) and I hereby resign. I am also returning what is left of the money given to me by the Obama administration in order to increase employees at the defunct winery, the bankrupt polo team, the various phony charities as well as the winery tour business.

Oh. the agony!

me

Their both big douche bags, but nobody deserves to be treated like she treated her husband!

You Know It's True

Meant to say "he"! Opps

parafluie

Yawn. When I hear the name Salahi, I assume hoax and whatever BS. Or, I figured she was six feet under his Barbecue. Another member of the useless subspecies narcissisto-celebritisum-unrealito.sap

stacey

Good lord, isn't her 15 minutes up yet????