TMZ LIve: Nancy Grace Argues,

Dances, Almost Laughs

9/16/2011 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091611_tmzlive5

Nancy Grace was ready for bear when she appeared on TMZ live today. With jaws clinched, she went after Harvey -- who has been extremely critical over her comments about the jury in the Casey Anthony trial.

Nancy also gave an opinion or 5 about the Dr. Conrad Murray manslaughter case. She thinks it should be the Conrad Murray murder trial.

And then it came time to Cha Cha with her "Dancing with the Stars" partner Tristan MacManus.

Can Nancy dance? You be the judge.

TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(2:02) Nancy vehemently defends how she criticized the jury in the Casey Anthony case.
(6:01) Nancy and Harvey DO NOT agree with each other.
(7:01) Changing gears to the MJ manslaughter case.
(8:30) Nancy doesn't believe "undeniable" is a word.
(18:01) Nancy thinks the theory that MJ injected himself is BS.
(19:05) Nancy says Dr. Murray should be tried for MURDER.
(32:10) MJ's reputation for being a drug addict should NOT play a part in the case ... so says Nancy.
(47:05) Why is Nancy AGAINST jury sequestering?
(40:05) Nancy's dance partner -- Tristan MacManus -- says he had NO CLUE who she was before he was partnered up with her.
(42:55) Who wears the pants on the dance floor?
(50:36) Nancy and Tristan bust a move!

noneofyourbusiness

I <3 Nancy Grace!!!!!

dakotalady

I sure miss Charles and Dax today especially.

Tom

God, her hatred makes me feel hatred. I hate that. She ooze*****red.

Bobby

Harvey,
Why didn't you bring up your Hitler comparison you made in regards to Nancy Grace? Also, you failed to mention how all your lawyer friends thinks she sucks as a lawyer?
You're Chicken**** !!!!!!

Jackie

Team Harvey from Europe.

Phil

Nancy Grace epitomizes everything that men hate about women. I mean she hits EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. She's super ****y, has a frown on her face all the time, she's a smartass, she thinks she's ALWAYS right, she constantly makes stuff up, she's completely humorless. I'm surprised that she found a man on this planet that was willing to stick his penis inside her AND live with this giant pain in the ass. Just thinking about it makes MY penis crawl back into itself like a frightened turtle.

laura

U know they are going to be in so much trouble, by the producers of dancing.

TheMarshmallowMan

she sucks at dancing, nancy disgrace

trip

OMG ! nancy is sooo cantankerous.People will vote for you not based on any child(answer the question...we know u love ur job..but Harvey is right, you have a fan base !

queen_of_english

bam! nancy is giving it to harv. yes!

Rogue Warrior

You seriously think I'm going to watch this with Disgrace on there? F her!

Layinlow

Nothing but a media Wh*%e.

Mary Bailey

Nancy Grace is so vile. I know her fat housewife fans love her, but Nancy is such a piece of crap. You know she's bad when she makes anyone from TMZ look good.

Betty Brown

Propofol is normally given in surgery or in critical care where patients are constantly monitored. Patients are normally on ventilators with a protected airway. Propofol is given by IV. A bolus is normally given and a drip titrated to ug/kg/min for sedation. It is never, never given at home.

Mel

Nancy came into the lion's den today and I admire her for her intelligence and bravery and that no nonsense attitude. All thi*****red for this woman is crazy. I may not agree with everything she says but she a ballsy dame and I respect her for that. And these men who are intimidated by a strong woman can go suck an egg. Harvey I love the way you treated her. You were respectful but you weren't afraid to ask the tough questions of her. I enjoyed the whole program.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments