Charlie Sheen

Settlement with Warner Bros.

North of $100 Million

9/19/2011 4:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0919_charlie_sheen_wb_ex_2

Charlie Sheen will immediately get $25 million in his settlement with Warner Bros. in his "Two and a Half Men" dispute -- but over time he'll get 5 times that amount ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the settlement tell TMZ ... Charlie will get the $25 mil in about two weeks and, as we reported, the sum represents the monies owed him for the work he already performed on the series and the profits that have already accrued.

But Charlie has shot around 180 episodes for the show, and in the next 7 - 10 years, the settlement will produce $100 million for the actor in syndication profits.

Not bad when you don't have to show up for work.

Professor Chaos

I can't believe how many ridiculously stupid stories like this TMZ has to write each day and the years of nonsense they've written about Lindsay Lohan yet this site is just glossing over the pictures that have been circulating of Lindsay making out with her MOTHER Dina the other night at her Mom's B-day party. Keep writing crap TMZ.

some guy

What's the current dollar to goddess ratio? Thinking he can score at least three with that kind of cash.

Mark21401

Its s***bags like Charlie that should be taxed at like an 85% rate. Give me a break!

Claus

Holy effin' christ. Well done mr. C!

Jodi

Well, that's only fair. Charlie is getting paid for work he's already done and over the years he'll get the syndication profits from reruns. Nothing unusual about that. Hope he uses it wisely.

Totally enjoyed 2 1/2 Men tonight. The wake scene was hilarious. Ashton fitted right in. He was a bit silly but not too silly like he was on the 70's show. It was just enough. The cast played off him and he played off the cast perfectly. Love the nude scenes and the reactions from Judith, Berta and Allen.

The show didn't jump out the gate like gangbusters but it makes you want to see it again next week. Good stuff. Kudos to Chuck and the writers.

maureen45

Gee, hope he does'nt blow it on drugs.

what

TWO AND A HALF MEN SUCKED LAST NIGHT!!!!! BRING CHARLIE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DD

OOPS!!! typo....I hope Ashton Kutchner's career keeps tanking as well as (dummy) Chuck Lorre's. Talking about an ego.............

DD

That show sucked last night. No funny at all and I for one will never watch it again. I will watch old funny espisodes. Those ignorants should (Lorre and crew) should have been those difference aside for the work because this show will never make it now. CHARLIE SHEEN WAS HILARIOUS!!!
Ashton Kutchner is boring and when he came to my hometown in Elizabeth City, NC he was arrogant and mean-spirited and I hope his career keeps taking with LORRE's.

Carl

WINNING !!!

100TH BITCHES

leslie

charlie you r WINNING a lot in recent days. you got the money,your roast was funny, watched 21/2 men tonite, it is done strain, no flow with characters you were the show! looking for suit with mr l

James Johnson

Two And A Half Men TOTALLY SUCKED Donkey ***** Tonight... ASS-TUN SUCKED. I too, can walk around with my **** hanging out, but is that entertainment, well... maybe to some... but not all.... Bring back Charlie.... NOW !!! **** this dumb ****... What d' helll were they thinking... DUHHH !!!!!

Robin

I watched 2 and half men tonight because I love Ashton quite simple. I have lost all respect for Jon Cryer does he forget that without Charlie he would not be anything. You could see hiss ass kissing with Charlie turn to Ashton right away....I also saw the roast somethings were funny sick yes but I like sick but then there is the comment about misusing his organs and nothing being removed but his kids wow who is she???? Already a forgotten TV even soap star boo Charlie well off the wall still handles himself with a grace and class owned by the Sheen family Ashton we know you will rock it you rock everything you do Both you and Charlie are the most charming and handsome guys both good luck Canada Loves you aah Ducky is it I mean jon really bow it out your ass

Mayra

Cheaper to Keep her, I mean keep him.

me

get the money now - tonight's episode sucked ass